13.

⚠ Warning ⚠: there is a bit of cringey smut in this chapter!! Not alot!! ... Ok thanks... Also alot of A/N's (not really)..
•••
Jack's POV:

Me and Mark sat down on the soft, comfortable bean bags while waiting for Felix.

A soft breeze blew the curtains making them sake silently.

Soon Felix walked back into the room with three bowls of ice cream in his hands and a smile.  plastered on his face.

He handed us the ice cream and sat down next to mark while turning on the playstation 4. "So mark, How's it been?" Felix asked, "It's been alright I guess. My dad passed away.."

(no disrespect to Mark's dad or mark and his family!! Im sure he was a great man and deserves to be treated with respect!!! PLEASE NO BAD COMMENTS!!! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!!)

Mark frowned but smiled again and continued to speak, "My brother went to college for engineering like he always wanted (Not a true fact but this is fanfic so whatever..) to. My mom retired (I love Mark's mom she's so sweet) from her job as a nail stylist, and Im a YouTuber!" (Felix is not a YouTuber in this story!) Mark laughed as Felix began to tell him what's been going on.

••Short time skip (like 3 hours..) ••

Mark and Felix caught up and after many games of Mario Kart me and Mark finally decided to go back to my home.. I wish I could call it our home but Mark lives in L.A where his home is.. im gonna miss him alot.

I quickly push those thoughts away and climbed out of the car, closing it behind me and walked up the steps to the front porch with Mark already waiting for me there. I pull out my keys and unlock the door.

⚠ THIS IS WHERE IT STARRTTTSSS ⚠

I allow mark in, closing and locking the door behind me and turn around only to be forced back against the door and pulled into a rough kiss.

I kiss back melting into it as Mark's hands cup my (dick) butt. He gently rubs my (dick) ass soothingly as we kiss.

He pulls away letting my hands travel under his shirt feeling his soft smooth stomach. I can feel a slight six pack forming under. I tug on the cloth wanting it to be removed already.

I hear a smooth chuckle and see Mark pull his shirt over his head.

His lips find there way to my neck and his hands fine there way to my crotch cupping it slightly.

I groan at the touch and rub my crotch against his hand wanting more friction, but before I could his hand was gone.

He picked me up and sat me on the couch.

"I don't want our first time together to be rough and against a door, Jack.." he said while looking me in the eye. "But if you want I can give you something else?" He questioned. I nodded my head wanting some kind of friction on my now hard dick.

He tugged on my pants looking up at me for approval, I nodded and watched as he slowly pulled down my pants and purple lace panties along with them.

He kitten licked my tip earning a small moan to form in my throat as he kept licking along my shaft and tip until he finally took me into his mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down licking my tip Everytime he came up for more pleasure.

After a few minutes filled with moaning and slight screams of pleasure I came into his mouth and watched as he swallowed the white creamy substance.

He pulled up my panties after cleaning me off an climbed up in the couch with me and cuddled.

I pulled the blankets over us and felt myself slip into little space. "Mmm, than' you daddy I love you.." I said tiredly, "Mmmhm love you too kitten."
I soon felt myself slip into Sleep with a final kiss to Mark's lips, I was out like a light.

•••

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE JACK IN LITTLE MODE/SPACE !!! I've decided to extend it more so like five more chapters and a Epilogue!! I have more ideas for this so enjoy!