16.

Jack's POV: (Has there been a Mark's POV? I can't remember but I want this book to be in all Jack's POV)
TW: Homophobic slur.

Once we got to Rocky frenz (A/N: i made this up xD) Mark had already ordered our ice cream - which was still being made - we decided to play I Spy.

"I spy with my little eye, something red!" I giggled, "Hmmm, is it that hat?" He asked pointing to a Bright red hat on top of a little boys head. I shook head giggling more. "Well then, is it my hair?" He asked. I laughed and nodded my head. "Yay!! Daddy you got it!"

I exclaimed as a woman walked up to us with a tray in her hand and started talking to mark. "Hello hot stuff, here's your ice cream." She said with a wink. "Umm... Marki.." I said in a small voice.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes "Can't you see im trying to talk to this man here? Stop being rude you little fag." She said looking me up and down. I pulled my skirt down a little as I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I-im not a-a fa-ag!" I said as I felt tears fall down my cheeks. Mark got up pushing her out of the way and walked up to me. "Hey it's ok baby boy, don't cry." He said while picking me up and turning to the woman who was starting at us. "You good for nothing, narcissistic bitch! How dare you make my baby cry!" He yelled at the girl and held me tighter.

Her face lost color as he towered over her. "You better be lucky that he's with me you asshole! I've would've gotten you fired and put in jail you fucking bitch!"

Just then the manager came over and asked what had happened. "This good for nothing whore tried to flirt with me then called my boyfriend a fag!" Mark explained, "Im sorry sir, I wouldn't want that happening to my husband either so I understand why you're upset." He apologized before turning over to the girl "As for you, Christine, This is the third time this week, come to my office to collect your last check, get your things and leave, You're fired." He said to the girl. She nodded and Left. "Thank you guys for telling me what happened, I didn't wanna hire her in the first place but she kinda forced me to hire her. Im sorry what happened and I want you guys to tell me what you'd like me to do for you to apologise for her horrible behavior."

Mark turned to me, "Is there anything you want, baby?" I looked up and wiped my eyes. "Daddy Im sleepy I wanna go to sleep.." I yawned out before snuggling into his side. "Nothing for now sir, her fired is enough for me. Thank you." I gave him a nod as he said goodbye and walked out of the ice cream parlor.

•••
;-; idk... Thanks for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!