15.

Jacks POV:

Once we got to the park I rushed to the swings. Once seated on the warm seat I looked over to find Mark on the one next to mine.

I kicked my feet off the ground and was lifted off the ground. I continued this action before I was swinging high, giggles leaving my mouth as I looked over to see Mark smiling at me, him just sitting there not moving. He got out his phone and what I assumed is took pictures of me.

I stopped my swing and walked over to Mark, straddling him and nuzzling my head his warm neck laying sweet feathery kisses along his sun-kissed skin.

"I love you, mark." I told her whilst continuing to smother his neck in kisses. "I love you too my sweet baby boy. I love you so much, and I was wondering if you could come out of little space for just a bit. I need to talk to you about something." Mark told me as I nodded and got up.

I slowly slipped out of little space and sat onto the swing beside mark. "What's up buttercup?" I asked giggly. "Well, Jack, I know that we've only been (A/N: every time I tried to type been the bee emoji replaced it -_- ' 🐝 ') together for a little while and I know I have to leave soon, but I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me? Well if you want I don't wanna pressure you into mov-" I cut him off with a kiss and pulled away slowly, "Of course I'll move in with you!"

I said excitedly now back in little mode. Mar. k chuckled and nodded, "Ok, bumble." He kissed m.y cheek and nose then got up. He picked me up and sat me on his hip. "Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked. "Oh my God, yes please daddy! Please, please, please get me cookie dough ice cream!!" I said excitedly with a huge grin on my face. "My polite baby boy, of course I'll get you cookie dough ice cream. Now let's hop to it, shall we?" He asked and I nodded then we took off now the concrete sidewalk.

•••
Meh. Im sorry I haven't been the Best lately and I had to force myself to finish this shit chapter. Im sorry im not giving you guys the content you deserve, I haven't been proud of my work lately and im always wanting to fix something or re write this or that. Again im sorry and I love you all. A few more chapters and a Epilogue. Thanks for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!