The final Goodbye.

Hey, so i want to start off by saying I love each and everyone of you. Even if I dont show it as much as I used to I still love all 213 of you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my books, even though they aren't the best.  So now heres the bad part because why else would I write a long ass paragraph like this? Im not going to be writing anymore and "coffea" will have really slow updates and if I dont update It more than likely will be discontinued.  Im sorry im not that quirky guy I used to be who would cuss up a storm and write a chapter till 3am just because I didn't have anything to do. Im sorry I let you all down, I cant make any of you smile with inappropriate jokes anymore and content. I was just writing a chapter for coffea and tried to make a joke but I winded up deleting the whole chapter because I hated it so much. I want to say thank you all for supporting me in my coming out part of wattpad. I used to love this app, used to  Stay up till the crack ass of dawn reading silly FanFiction and responding to you guys, following random accounts and leaving as much positivity as I could. But I guess im just like markiplier now, you know? ever since I took that 3 month break because my parents deleted my webtoons, wattpad, editing apps, and everything else including youtube when I got grounded. I lost my spark and now im stopping to let someone else take the spot light.  and until I gain my spark back I cant write. my life is so plain and I cant spice it up because of my parents.  Now here is your explanation; I disappeared for so long because my parents thought I was bisexual because they found my wattpad, read all my messages,  my bio saying "Im gay as fuck" and said youtubers were telling me to be like this. so im sorry. I love you all and until I get my spark back I cant continue. Now here are some shout outs to people who helped me on this on app the most;  My twin @missmerimad1234 I will love you forever thank you for believing in me, @SlenderBoy152 thank you for being the one who I could rant to and talk to for book ideas (you encouraged me to write little one so thank you  so much), @daddy_tucker ilysfm thank you for being there for m whenever I needed you.

We all use to be great friends but now its like eh. So thank you guys, all of you. So here we are now 2016-2018 Its been a great ride with all of you so now for everyones favorite part of a sad closing

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME ON THIS AMAZING JOURNEY!! AND ILL SEE Y'ALL LATER BUH-BYYEEE!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

             ~Emo_Cat31/Max ♥♥