Chapter 1: You the quiet one too?

http://www.polyvore.com/fearless_friends_tour/set?id=48577266  

My bunk curtain slid to the side. Peter was standing there smiling at me.

“We’re here.” he said. I nodded and put my stuff away. It was nice being in a bunk. On our first tour we just had a van and since we released our first album the money has just been pouring in. We are in Arizona for our first show tonight in Flagstaff. I thought that was a really weird name for a city but oh well. I walked behind the guys out of the bus. As we were relaxing, I was just writing lyrics that came to mind silently, another bus pulled up. 6 guys, motionless in white, filed out pushing each other out of the way to get off the bus. It was kinda cute. One of them stood out though, the tallest one. I couldn’t help my staring; he was so handsome, like a god.

“Awwww, is Leila attracted to someone?” Jack teased. I glared at him and went back to writing.

It all goes back to the first kiss

 It was the one I thought I'd never miss

 Maybe we were one of the lucky ones

 Maybe I'm just not quite strong enough

This is what I have so far because I couldn’t keep my mind off the guy. Who am I kidding? He wouldn’t want to be with an ugly thing like me.

I didn’t even realize the motionless in white guys had come over until I heard my name.

“That’s Leila.” Michael said. I looked up and everybody was staring at me, including the tall guy who was in front. He had the same piercings as me.  I smiled a little bit then looked back down again. Please stop staring…..

“I’m Chris, and this is Angelo, Balz, Ricky, Ghost, and Ryan.”

So his name was Chris. Balz? Badass name. 

“Want to hang with us for a while?” Peter asked. NOOOOO!!!!

“Sure, we’ve got our own chairs though.” Chris said. I saw them walking away in the corner of my eye. I looked up and Peter, Jack, Lester, and Michael were smirking at me.

“I hate you.” I growled. Lester came by me, bent down, and kissed my forehead.

“Love you too.” He said. (A/N: just make up something of how you want Lester, Jack, Michael and Peter to look like. Oh and they are all 25 years old. Jack is the only single one because he likes the fake ones, he’s like Ashley Purdy.)

They brought out some beer and Motionless in White set up their chairs by ours. Ghost came and sat by me. We didn’t talk, just listened to the others’ conversation. I like this guy.

“You the quiet one too?” I asked. He nodded.

“What do you play?” he asked.

“Bass.” I replied. He smiled.

“Me too.” I smiled back.

We just hung out for a couple hours before we had to set up for the concert. By hanging out I mean I was just sitting there writing while the others talked. Although every time I would look up Chris would be staring at me, which caused me to look back down again. He was probably wondering how someone could be as ugly as me. Man, I really have to work on not being so negative.

“You ok?” Lester asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking.” I replied.

“BLACK, TRE-SURE! BLACK, TRE-SURE!” the crowd chanted. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Motionless will be watching us.” He whispered.

“What? Why?” I wined.

“Do you not like them?” he asked.

“No I like them it’s just…..ugh I don’t know. You know I don’t do well with people.” I replied.

“We’re getting bigger Leila, just try.” He said. I sighed.

“Fine.” I replied.

“good, now let’s go rock our asses off.” He said. We all ran on stage and the crowd went nuts. I love it.

The first song we played was When I get Home, You’re So Dead.

Jack was saying something to the crowd when I looked backstage.

Motionless stood there watching us. I locked eyes with Chris for a couple seconds before realizing I had to play the next song. I turned away and played the next song.

We played 3 more songs before saying goodnight to the fans and walked off stage. Motionless had their instruments with them ready to go on next.

“That was so awesome.” Ricky said. The others agreed.

“Thanks.” We replied. I looked up and Chris was staring at me again. I smiled slightly and sat down on the nearest couch. I was just staring at nothing in particular when the couch dipped next to me. My head snapped to the right. It was Ghost. In those couple hours we’ve become really close.

“You like Chris.” He teased poking my sides making me giggle.

“Stop! I do not!” I replied.

“Yes you do, you keep staring.” He said.

“Whatever, don’t talk about it. I’m ugly as fuck and nobody will like me.” I replied.

“Ugly? What the hell are you talking about? You’re beautiful Leila.” He replied. I sure hope he isn’t lying.