Chapter 2: I'm falling.

Chris P.O.V

I watched as she rocked out on stage with her bass. She was so beautiful. When we locked eyes before, I saw happiness but also emptiness. I have never seen so much sadness in someone before, it’s almost depressing. I did see scars on her wrists but they looked old. Her and Ghost seem to really hit it off. I mean, I can see why, they’re both quiet. But Leila just looks scared quiet. Not “I hate people” quiet.

They finished their set and ran off. I’m literally blown away.

Ricky said something but I was too transfixed with Leila’s beauty to even pay attention. He must have complemented them because they all replied thanks.

Leila looked up and noticed me staring. God damn it. She smiled a little then walked away on the couch.

“You totally like her.” I snapped my head back around and saw all the Black Treasure guys smirking at me. I couldn’t deny it.

“Why is she so sad?” I asked.

“That’s something that she has to tell you. Let’s just say she has had a terrible past.” Lester said.

“Not even kidding dude, like mega-terrible.” Jack said. Peter and Michael nodded in agreement.

Man, such a beautiful girl doesn’t deserve so much pain.

“But what we can say is that she’s never even looked at a guy in 3 years like she looks at you.” Lester said.

“Was she bullied in high school?” Angelo asked joining our conversation.

“Yeah but that was like an eighth of her problems.” Peter replied.

“What about her—“ Balz started.

“Nope, no more questions. We can’t tell you anything else.” Michael said. I looked back at her. Ghost was poking her sides making her smile. She has a beautiful smile.

“Dude if you plan on asking her out, you have to gain her trust. And that might take a while. So if you guys start dating in the future, don’t even think about hurting her cause she will never come back.” Lester said. I nodded.

“Motionless you’re on!” our tour manager shouted. Ghost came back by us and grabbed his bass while Peter, Michael, Lester and Jack sat down either by or on Leila. I laughed as she pushed Jack off her lap.

“Chris!”

“What?” I asked turning my attention around.

“Let’s go man!” Balz said. Oh right. I followed them on stage.

“MO-TION-LESS  IN  WHITE! MO-TION-LESS  IN  WHITE!” the fans chanted. Gotta love it.

Leila P.O.V

Motionless had to perform so I decided to watch them, well I watched Chris. I can’t help it! He’s just so perfect. His voice, his body, just everything.  I haven’t even talked to him yet.

I’m falling. And I’m falling hard.