Chapter 4: Bruised and Scarred.

(A/N: Angelo is driving)

Leila P.O.V

I woke up to the slight snoring of Chris. He was so warm. I quietly climbed over him, careful not to wake him up. I forgot his bunk was on the top, so I just flopped over and landed on my stomach. I groaned.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.” Devin’s head popped out of his bunk.

“You ok?” he asked chuckling.

“Leila! Oh my god! Are you ok?” Chris asked. I laughed at his reaction.

“Yup.”

“Ughhh what was that?” Ryan asked.

“Leila fell out of Chris’s bunk.” Devin replied. Ryan’s head popped out of his bunk.

He started laughing.

“Why is there laughing?” Ricky whined.

“Leila fell out of Chris’s bunk.” Ryan replied. Then Ricky’s head popped out on the other side of me. He laughed too. Chris jumped out of his bunk and helped me up.

“Lester left you an outfit on the table Leila.” Angelo said.

“Thanks.” I replied walking to the table. Sure enough. I took the outfit and changed in the bathroom. http://www.polyvore.com/fearless_friends_tour/set?id=48824390 

I walked back out and flopped on the couch next to Chris.

“I need Starbucks.” I whined. The bus suddenly stopped and I was flung off the couch. I just laid there with no energy to get up.

“It is not my day.” I mumbled.

“Sorry guys.” Angelo said coming out from the front.

“Are you going to get up?” Balz asked.

“I need Starbucks.” I mumbled.

“Chris, she is so much like you it’s unbelievable.” Angelo said.

There was a knock on the door. Angelo opened it since he was the only one standing up.

“We brought you guys some coffee.” That was Lester.

“Give me coffee!” I yelled.

“What is she doing on the floor?” Michael asked picking me up and sitting me beside Chris.

“That’s the second time this morning.” Ricky said.

“Yeah that’s why she has a bottom bunk.” Jack said giving me my coffee. I gulped it down and looked at Jack for another.

“Jesus Christ did you even taste it?” Ryan asked. Jack handed me another and I gulped that one down too.

“Yeah, that’s the stuff.” I said laying my head in Chris’s lap. He sipped his coffee and stroked my hair.

“Lester can you come to the store with me?” I asked. I needed to get “woman” things if you know what I mean. And I don’t like being by myself.

“No.” he replied.

“Peter will you come to the—“

“No.”

“Michael will you come—“

“Nope.”

“Jack—“

“No way.”

I groaned.

“I’ll go with you.” Chris said.