Chapter 6: You Are One Talented Fucker.

Chris pulled away first, a smile on his face.

“Leila, I promise you I will be there to protect you. Whenever you need me I will be there. Every second, every day, just call my name.” he said. I smiled as a tear slid down my cheek. A happy tear, a things-couldn’t-be-any-better tear.

“Chris…I don’t know what to say…” I replied. I was in shock, no one has ever said those words to me…but that doesn’t even matter now that Chris said them.

“Leila, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. I nodded my head furiously, grinning like an idiot.

I know I’m ready to move on with my life, I already have, even though my father came back. But I’m finally happy, and no one will take that away from me.

“I think we should go back now before they leave for Denver.” Chris said.

I nodded and got off his lap. He got up and pulled me with him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, looking at me. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as we walked to his bus. We were stopped by Blessthefall, Tonight Alive, The Word Alive and Chunk! No Captain Chunk!

“What happened?” Beau asked.

“Just some old problems, I’m fine now.” I replied.

“But your lip is busted.” Jenna, lead vocals of Tonight Alive, said.

“Yeah just some bruises too but I’m fine, Chris got to me in time.” I replied.

“Are you going to be able to play?” Tyler, lead vocals of The Word Alive, asked.

“Fuck yeah I will. Luckily he broke my right wrist instead of my left.” I replied.

“You are a trooper.” Daniel said. I smiled and nodded.

“Well we all have to head out to Denver; we’ll talk to you guys later.” Chris said pulling me away. I waved at all of them as Chris pulled me on their bus.

“You guys ready to go?” Ricky asked from the front.

“Go ahead Ricky.” Chris said.

“Leila, your guys left you an outfit for tomorrow.” Ricky said.

“Thank you.” I replied. Ricky looked back at us and looked at our hands.

“Well finally.” He said and turned back around. I chuckled as Chris and I sat down on the couch to watch Beetlejuice. It was already to the part where the new family is moving in and the couple that died is trying to scare them.

Chris pulled me closer to him and pulled the blanket over us. I felt really safe in his arms, like nothing could harm me when I’m with him. I never want this to end…ever.

*next day*

We had already arrived at Marquis Theatre in Denver Colorado. I was busy splatting fake blood on my clothes and black makeup around my eyes. The blood splatter lasts about a month before you have to re-apply it. But I have many clothes with blood splatter so yeah.

(she’s wearing a white, ripped blood spattered tank top, white blood splattered skinny jeans, white blood splattered belt, motionless in white dog tag, and converse with the Joker on them)

“Leila! Hurry up!” Peter shouted pounding on the bathroom door.

I whipped the door open and glared at him.

“I’m sorry my wrist is broken and it’s hard to get dressed.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Why don’t you just ask your boyfriend to help you?” he asked copying me.