Part 1

A/N : I wasn't able to post Saturday but here is the first chapter! I hope you enjoy.

-

"Yah jae, are you going out anytime soon?" Jimin asks as he walks into my room.

"Nope. I don't have work until tomorrow." I reply. "You aren't going to hang out with jaehee?" He asks.

"I wasn't planning on it. She's hanging out with her friend." I say. "She's with tae again?" He questions. "Yep. I've never met him -" "and you never will" I glare at jimin for cutting me off before continuing. "But the way she talks about him is enough to know they love each other." I finish.

"Yeah, they are hopelessly in love. I wish they would just get together. They would look good together." He said. "I wouldn't know." I say with a smirk.

"I'm never gonna feel guilty for not letting you meet him." Jimin said with a shrug. "Wae~?" I whine. "Because he's a demon." He replies. "SO ARE YOU AND JAEHEE!" I yell, throwing my arms into the air.

"Yeah well I'm your brother and she is your childhood friend, there is a difference. You've never met tae." He explained. "Because you never have me a chance." I retort.

"Why do you always fight me on this?" Jimin asked sadly. "Because you know I can take care of myself. I'm not a child anymore jimin." I say.

"I know, and that scares me." He mumbled. I sigh and get out off my bed, walking over to jimin. I hug him and he immediatly hugs back.

"I'll always be your little sister but I can defend myself against demons." "You can't stop a demon if they really wanted to hurt you. You know that." "I can too!" I object, pulling away from the hug to glare at him.

"Oh really?" He said. "Ye-" I couldn't finish the word because I was pinned on the floor. "You were saying?" He teased. I struggle against his grip, trying to escape, but to no avail. "Fine." I mumble.

"You can't win against something faster and stronger than you." He said while sitting on my bed. "I can if I stab them." I reply. He scoffed and chuckled. "Did I say something funny?" I ask, throwing him a glare. "You're so clumsy you'd stab yourself before the demon." He replied.

I rolled my eyes but chuckled cause it's probably true. "Anyways, if you and jaehee aren't going anywhere then I'm gonna go out with a friend." Jimin said, standing up.

"kookie?" I ask. "Mhm." He hummed, walking out of my room. "Can I go to the park without being yelled out?" I ask. "Sure!" He yells as he exits the house.

I quickly run to my closet and pick out an outfit.

I grab my phone and start walking around, looking for my headphones

I grab my phone and start walking around, looking for my headphones. I finally find them and stick them in my pocket before leaving.

I walk to the park that's like a mile away from our house. Once I arrive, I sit on a swing and watch the kids play. I love seeing children have fun because I love little kids. They are so sweet as long as they're raised right.

A watch as a group of tiny boys, probably about six years old, approach a girl who looks the same age. There are four boys and the girl looks scared. I immediatly sense the boys are full blood demons but the girl is human.

She starts walking away and one of the boys yells after her. They all start chasing her so she runs as fast as she can. I see her trip and fall and the boys quickly catch up. Since they are young, they aren't as fast as a grown demon but they are full blood so they are decently fast.

One of the boys does something I never thought I'd ever see. He kicked the girl. Once I saw that, I ran over and picked up the girl. She was sobbing and didn't bother seeing who I was, she just wrapped her arms around my neck and cried.

I glare at the boys who's eyes turn completely black. It's a trait only demons have. All color disappears from their eyes and turns pitch black. Most humans see it and run because it's a way demons use to show what they really are. Unfortunately for them, I can tell if someone's a demon so the eyes don't scare me.

"Why did you kick her?" I ask in a upset tone. "She insulted one of us." A boy in the back said. "She was clear across the yard and it's still no reason to kick a girl." I respond. "Why should we listen to a human?" One of them spat.

"Because contrary to popular belief, you don't scare me. You aren't hurting this girl again." I say. "We can just follow you home and take her when you sleep." One of them said. They're children, why are they even threatening me? What kind of child would talk about kidnapping another child?! These kids need some help.

"First of all, I'm not taking her home. Second of all, even if I did, my brothers a demon." I retort. "Yet you aren't?" The one who kicked the girl said.

"Your parents, they're both full bloods. Why aren't you?" "Reasons you wouldn't understand kid, now go away and leave this girl alone." I demand. The boys glare at me but head off anyways.

I sigh and put the girl down, examining her face. "Are you alright sweetie?" I ask. "N-ne. C-can I call you unnie?" She stuttered. "Sure." I reply. She smiles weakly and nods.

"Where is your eomma and appa?" I ask. She suddenly perks up and grabs my hand in both her tiny hands and drags me somewhere.

She finally stops in front of a couple who were sitting on a bench. Seriously? They didn't even notice four demon kids approach their daughter and kick her? Sad.

The two people look at me and down to their daughter. "I'm jaemin, your daughter was, umm, just kicked by a kid." I explain awkwardly. They gasp and then finally notice the bruise that already formed on the child's face.

"Oh my God, why would someone do this?!" Her eomma shrieks. "They said she insulted them but she was across the yard. It was four demons, about six years old." I explain.

Her appa picked her up and sat her on his hip before thanking me and the two walks away. The child shouted a "goodbye unnie" before they put her in a car and drove away.

I sat back down on the swing and pondered what just happened.