part 11

As jimin had said, I ended up meeting yoongi.

"Hey yoongi, you wanna meet up?" I ask on the phone. "Sure." He replies, I can here someone in the background though, a female someone.

"Who's with you?" I ask curiously. "Oh, it's just a friend of mine." He replies. "A friend?" I ask, slightly suspicious. Why should I care though? It's not like we're dating or anything.

"Yeah, his sister and her boyfriend just came over for a bit. They're both demons." He replies. "Which means I can't meet your friends?" I ask.

"Unless you want jimin to kill me." He says. "We both know he can't." I retort with a little, unintentional, giggle.

"So where do you want to meet up?" I ask. "I actually want to take you somewhere. Meet me at the park in  ten minutes." He says.

"Alright, see you then."

I hung up and now I'm here at the park, waiting for yoongi. I sit down on a swing and just sit.

"Hey." Someone whispers in my ear. I jump and turn around to see a smirking guy. He's not bad looking but he gives off a bad vibe. He's human as well.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" He asks. Great, another flirt. "Waiting for my boyfriend." I say to tell him off.

Right on cue, someone wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me to him. I yelp at the suddeness but the smell of mint calls me down, it's yoongi.

"Hey jagiya, who's this?" He asks, playing along. I blush at the fact that he heard me. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Oh, you're her boyfriend?" The guy asks, seemingly afraid. "The one and only." He replied. "And you are?" "Nobody! I'm nobody. I'll be leaving."

Without another word, he's gone and the only ones in the park is me and yoongi.

"So jagiya, ready to go?" He teases. "Yah! I just said it so he'll go away." I defend. "Is that so jagi?"

I groan and push yoongi lightly away from me. "It's got a nice ring to it. I'll just call you jagi from now on." He continues teasing. "Yoongi!" I whine, slapping his arm.

Right when he was about to reply, we hear a little girl gasp. We turn to look at the newly arriving girl and she seems terrified.

"D-demon! Y-yoongi! Bad!" She stutters, tearing up. I can tell she's a human but she must have the same skill as me if she can tell yoongi's a demon. Or she just knows since he's yoongi.

I immediately sit down and grab yoongi's hand, yanking him down. We are both sitting Indian style on the ground.

"I promise I won't hurt you." I tell her. A tear slips down her cheek and she lets out a small whimper. "Sweetie, we are good people, we won't hurt you." I promise her.

"B-but appa said demons a-are bad. A-appa said demons k-killed e-eomma." She says.

"We aren't bad like those ones, we are nice. See, we haven't hurt you because we don't want to." I soothe her.

"Where's your appa?" I ask, fearing she might be a bit too scared despite my best efforts.

"H-home. M-my sister brought me b-but she is on her phone and w-walked away." She said.

Yoongi sighed and I look to see him till his eyes. "Look kid, I'm not bad, I'm not gonna hurt you so stop crying already." He says in his deep voice. This startled the little girl.

I slap yoongi's arm and scoot away from him. "Don't listen to him, he's a meanie." I say. "He is!" She agrees. "Am not!" Yoongi defends weakly.

"Are too!" The girl remarks, taking a step towards me. Seeing yoongi getting snapped at by a little girl is so cute, I can't help but laugh.

"Unnie is nicer! She's sweet!" She said. I laugh even harder at yoongi's defeated face. "See sweetie, not all demons are bad." I tell her. "You're half demon aren't you?" She asks.

I nod once and she smiles. "So demons are actually really nice!" She exclaims. "Appa was wrong!" She adds.

I giggle and stand up, as does yoongi. "Have fun and be safe, alright? Don't leave until your sister is back." I tell her.

She nods and points to the direction of a teenage looking girl. "That's my sister, she's back."

I smile and wave goodbye to the little girl. "Now that this over, where was it that you wanted to go?"

-

(A/N) : I went to this thing today with my family and it was crowded and someone slapped my butt. It made me feel so uncomfortable but we were buying something so I couldn't go away :"(

Anyways, sorry for the late update. I was flooded with work. I hope you guys can forgive me. 💙