Part 10

All of us try to decide on where to go but fail miserably. Everybody wants to go somewhere different.

Jimin wants to go to the gym but nobody agrees. "How is that a hangout spot?" Jaehee asked. "I can train you all." He replied.

"Last time I went it the gym with you, you yelled at me for chatting." I argue "Fine, fine, we won't go." He gave in.

Taehyung wanted to go to the waterpark. "It'll be fun!" He exclaimed. "The closest waterpark is four hours away." I simply say. Tae pouted but the idea was canceled out.

"Maybe the park?" Jaehee suggested. "Yes! I call dibs on the first swing!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I get swing two!" Jimin followed. "I get the third!" Jaehee and I said at the same time.

Our glares alone get rid of said idea. There simply wasn't enough swings to go around.

"I have no idea." I say when everyone looks at me for an idea. "I can't make up my mind." I reply with a shrug.

"You know what, I should take jaehee on a date." Tae said, giving jimin a look. Before anyone could respond he dragged jaehee out of the door.

"So much for us all hanging out." I mumble. "Seriously, and tae seemed to be the most excited." Jimin agreed.

I sigh and sit on the couch, propping my feet up on the coffee table. Jimin lied down and put his head in my lap.

I start running my fingers through his hair as we both are deep in thought. I have always loved jimin's hair. It's so soft and fluffy.

When we were younger and would cuddle with each other, I would always run my fingers through his hair.

It always made jimin calm and happy so it stuck with me.

All of a sudden I see jimin start smiling really wide. His smile disappears as quickly as it appeared and instead is replaced with a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin seemed to be in deep though. "Jimin." I call in order to get his attention. He hums in response to acknowledge me.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask. "You." He simply responds. "Oh?" I say in a questioning tone.

"I was about to suggest you go and meet yoongi since you seem to really like him." He explained.

I blush slightly and clear my thoughts. "I don't know what you're talking about. He's just becoming a close frie-" "I meant in a friendly way, pabo." He cut me off.

"But your blush seems to tell a different story." He teases. "Yah! Weren't you just saying I can't like anyone?!" I ask.

"Weren't you just saying you would be fine?" He mocks, taking a high pitched voice.

I push him off my lap and he falls to the floor as we both laugh. "I do NOT sound like that!" I defend.

"I do NOT sound like that." He imitated, using the same high pitched voice.

We both laugh harder and I end up falling onto jimin.

I weigh like nothing so it doesn't hurt him, plus he's muscular and strong so he would have been fine no matter what.

"Meanie." I mumble

"Yeah yeah, just go see your boyfriend and leave me in peace." He said. I also him while blushing.

"He's not my boyfriend!"