Part 6

There is an important a/n at the bottom! Please read it!

-

I arrive at the park and sit down on a bench. A few minutes later, a tall man approached me. He smiled and his dimples showed.

"Hi, are you jaemin?" He asks. "Yep. And you must be Namjoon." I reply, receiving a nod.

"So are you really gonna help jin and I?" He asked. "Of course. I really want to help." I say.

"Alright. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how much this means to me." He said "I'm glad to help. Yoongi couldn't help but I'm pretty sure I can." I say.

"Quick question, why didn't you push him away when you found out who he was? I'm glad you didn't but, out of curiosity."

"I did at first because my brother hates me being around demons but I heard him out and decided I can't shut him out." I expalin.

After that, namjoon and I spent a few hours just talking and we got along really well.

"Okay so let's go meet my dad?" Namjoon asked. "Yep." I reply with a smile. It took about ten minutes before we arrive at a decent sized house.

Namjoon walked in and gestured for me to follow. He walks into the kitchen and a tall male walked in.

"Namjoon, who is this?" The man asked. "Appa, this is my friend, jaemin." Namjoon replied happily.

I was a bit startled with how suddenly everything happened but I bowed. "Hello sir, it's nice to meet you." I politely say.

"Just friends?" Namjoons dad teasingly asked. "Yes appa, just friends." Namjoon replied.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you jaemin." He said. "Hey appa, I'm gonna go hang out with jaemin for a bit. I just wanted you to finally meet her." Namjoon said.

"Have fun you two and as I said, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you around more often." Namjoons dad said. I bowed and smiled shyly before walking out of the house with namjoon.

"He's nice." I mumble. "Yeah. He really is." Namjoon replied. "So you want to hang out with jin?" I ask. "Actually, I want to get to know you a bit more. I don't just want to use you to see jin. Plus, you seem like a cool person." He said.

"Okay! Can we go back to the park?" I ask, receiving a nod. We get there quickly and I run to the swings.

Namjoon chuckled as he sat beside me. "Hyung texted me and said how met a pretty girl today while sitting on a swing at a playground." Namjoon mumbled.

"He talked about me? We literally just met." I ask. "Yeah. He obviously hasn't known you for more than like, today, but he made sure we knew about you." He assured. "I never thought it was that big of a deal." I mumble.

"Oh trust me, you're already the best thing to happen to him since... well, since us."

A smile makes it's way to my face. "Yeah, and did you know yoongi hyung already seems like he can't seem to stop talking about you." Namjoon added.

I try my best not to blush but my attempt fails and I look down to hide both my cheesy smile and the blush that accompanied it.

"They call it a personal life for a reason. It's supposed to be personal."

Namjoom and I jump and turn around to look behind us while still sitting on the swings and see none other than yoongi.

"Umm, hey hyung." Namjoon said awkwardly, fear present in his voice. "Joonie." Yoongi replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"So how about the weather, it's nice out." I say with a smile. Namjoon and yoongi roll their eyes. "For every time you roll your eyes at me, I'll smack you." I threaten.

Namjoon gulped and nodded meanwhile yoongi rolled his eyes again. I stood up and acted as if I was going to slap him with my left hand. Right as he went to grab my wrist, I slap the back of his head with the right hand.

Namjoon immediatly started laughing and yoongi looked both surprised and impressed. "You may be faster but I'm smarter." I say with a smirk.

"That's was actually really smart." Namjoon commented, causing yoongi to roll his eyes. The second he realized what he did, his eyes widened and he showed a worried smile.

"Technically I didn't roll my eyes at you." He said. I giggle and shake my head, sitting back down on my swing.

"Wait a second, if you're here, where's jimin?" I ask. "He went to hang out with some friends. That's all he said." Yoongi replied.

"Probably kookie or Tae. Jaehee too. I wonder if CL unnie is available right now." I mutter to myself.

"CL.... that's the waiter from the cafe right?" Yoongi asked. I simply nod in return.

Namjoon pulled out his phone and immediatly started smiling. "Jinnie wants me. Mind covering for us?" Namjoon asks.

I got namjoons number and he went off to wherever jin was. "So what do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked as he sat in the swing namjoon had previously occupied.

"I would go shopping but I'm broke." I reply. "That's cool, I'll pay." He said. "Absolutely not! I literally just met you. There is no way I'm gonna ask you to buy my stuff." I quickly reply.

"Oh come on." Yoongi whined. "Yoongi, seriously, no. I'm not letting someone else pay for me. I even hate when jimin or jaehee pay for me." I say.

"Well then let's go stroll around the mall and just look at the stuff. We can preview the stuff." Yoongi suggested with a chuckle. "Alright, I'm good with that, let's go." I reply, grabbing his wrist and dragging him off to the mall.

-

(A/N) : I have an important question.

I am currently writing this book and another book. Would you guys like it better if I have a normal posting schedule as in, I post Monday, Thursday and Saturday unless I'm not busy (then I'll post more) but it can be either book, or should I remain with the slow updates but only focus on this book?

I'm giving you all this choice, majority wins. I'll tally up the votes on Friday and keep with that schedule since both books will be decently long. XD

I'm sorry for all the slow updates and I hope you guys understand. 💙