Part 8

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the house. I see jaehee and jimin sitting on the couch talking as well as an unfamiliar male.

He had really soft looking light brown hair. He looked at me and smiled widely. He had a boxy smile but it's cute, it fits his facial features well.

"Ah, you must be jaemin!" The guy said, jumping off the couch and walking towards me.

"Yes, I'm jaemin. And you are.." I trail off waiting for the boy to tell me his name. He stared at me for a bit in confusion.

Jaehee sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose. "She doesn't know your name." She informed the clueless boy.

He became even more confused. "Then tell her." He said. I let out a giggle as jaehee sighs again.

"Well since my jagi won't introduce me, I'm taehyung!" He said happily. "It's nice to meet you." I say.

Taehyung's face immediatly lit up as he heard that sentence. You would think someone told him he won the lottery.

"It's nice to meet you too!" He said happily. "So jimin, why did I never get to meet such an adorable ball of sunshine if he is so nice. Being a demon isn't an excuse anymore since he's too nice."

I put my hands in my waist and raise an eyebrow as I stare past taehyung to my brother.

"Yeah jimin!" Taehyung added, getting into the same pose as me. "Why didn't I get to meet her?" Taehyung asked with sass.

"Very specific and important reasons." Jimin said with a quick nod. "Elaborate." I say. "Yeah, elaborate!" Taehyung echos.

Jaehee groans and grabs taehyung's arm, trying to pull him away. "Jagi! I must figure out why with jaemin. Im an undercover detective trying to solve a case." Taehyung whined cutely.

"This is a sibling rivalry tae tae, you have to stay out of it." Jaehee said sweetly. Taehyung pouted but nodded.

"Good luck jaemin!" Tae said before running out, jaehee following.

"Tell me." I immediatly say to jimin. "Its honestly nothing." He says, not making eye contact.

"Look at me and tell me why." I demand. "Excuse you?" He looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jimin, I know you had a reason so tell me! I just want to know." I said, less demanding this time and more desperate.

"I thought you would like him as more than a friend." Jimim admitted quietly. "Is that so bad?" I ask.

"It is! That's the only reason I don't want you around yoongi now. He's proven to be a nice guy but I can't have you liking someone!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Jimin, I'm going to eventually like someone and fall in love. I'm also going to go through heart breaks but that's okay, I'll heal." I say.

"But you shouldn't have to." Jimin says. I sit down beside jimin and side hug him.

"You're my oppa, my brother, but I'll always have decisions I have to make on my own. I will have to figure out life for myself." I assure.

"Promise me you will talk to me if something happens?" He asks. "I promise jimin." I say, linking pinkies with him.

"I love you jaemin." Jimin said as he laid his head on my shoulder. "Love you too bro." I reply. Suddenly taehyung ran in. "I LOVE YOU BOTH!" He screamed.

"Love you too." We mumble in unison. Taehyung jumps on the couch and joins our hug.

"Why not?" Jaehee asks as she joins the hug as well.

We sat on the couch hugging for at least five minutes before we all stood up. "I'm gonna go to sleep, I've had a tiring day." I say.

"Goodnight!" Taehyung says excitedly. "We can all hang out to tomorrow." I assure. Everyone agrees so I head off to my room.

I take a quick shower and put on my pajamas before going to sleep. Tomorrow will be fun.

-

(A/N) : Guess who's back!

Hint - It's me!