Part 9

"Jaemin, wake up." I hear someone whisper. I feel someone ever so gently shake my arm and repeat their words.

"Jaemin, please, jimin hyung told me to wake you up, please!" The deep voice pleads softly.

I sigh and open my eyes. Taehyung smiles happily. "Good morning." He says.

I grunt in return and roll to the other side. Taehyung, however, neglected to tell me that I was on the edge of my bed.

I fall off my bed and it definitely wakes me up. I jump up and taehyung is laughing. "Oh no, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I sarcastically say.

"S-sorry, i-it's j-just you... you!" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence before he was laughing again.

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. After quickly doing so I go back into my room to get clothes.

On my bed is a giggly tae. "Seriously. It seen like five minutes and you're still laughing? Are you related to me and jimin?"

Taehyung's face lights up at the last, rhetorical, question. He clearly didn't get that it wasn't a serious question.

"Omo! Am I?!" He screams. He gasps dramatically and jumps on the bed, my poor, poor, bed.

"ARE YOU MY SISTER?!" He yells.

I sigh and grab the bridge of my nose. "Taehyung, I was just joking. We aren't related." I inform him.

Taehyung freezes and looks down at me, frowning. He slowly sat back down and dipped his head.

I sigh for the nth time this morning. I didn't want to make him sad! But I need to get dressed.

I go to my closet and grab ripped jeans which are skin tight, a black crop top. I go into the bathroom and quickly change into it.

I walk back out and shrug on my camo crop denim jacket.

I quickly go to my closet once more and grab my black snapback, putting it on backwards to complete my outfit

I look over and see taehyung actually had tears streaming down his cheek. I quickly sit down next to him and hug him.

"Hey, hey, don't cry taehyung." I say. He hugs me back and sniffles. "I want to be your brother." He says.

"But it's okay that your not because we met either way right?" I ask. He nods slowly.

"So it's okay. No need to cry." I conclude. Taehyung pulls away and nods again, sniffing.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." He said. "I wasn't worried, just sad. You are too nice to be crying. You deserve a lot." I tell him.

I just met this boy but he's seriously already wormed his way into my heart. When did he even have time do to that? It was when I was sleeping, wasn't it?

"So can we go figure out where to go?"  He asks. It snaps me out of my conversation with myself.

"Yep, let's go!" I say happily. Taehyung smiles too and we both go to the kitchen. Jaehee shoved a plate into both of our hands.

Taehyung's plate had pancakes with strawberries. It was doused with whipped cream.

(^ This food is in another one of my books, I wonder if anyone knows which one. XD)

My plate contains scrambled eggs and sausage. I gasp at the delicious looking food.

"Omo, this looks so good!" I exclaim. I quickly sit down and start eating.

It wasn't a surprise when tae and I finished our food in minutes. We both put our plates in the sink and sit down in the living room.

I sit beside jimin and tae sits beside jaehee.

"Alright guys, so where should we go today?"

-

(A/N) : Today I got pricked by over 64 needles. I was allergic to a lot of the stuff. :(