Chapter Six: Kissing and No Telling

I KNOOWWWWWWW

"FINALLY THIS BITCH DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS STORY"

I apologize for my lack of updating for this story, I know you guys wanted to know what little Mabel has been doing. So here it is, hope you dweebs enjoy. 

P.S   THANK YOU ALL 1,084 OF YOU PADAWANS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE. THIS SITH WARRIOR HASN'T BEEN SO LOVED BEFORE ;*

___________________________

Hate Me, Love Me:

Chapter Six: Kissing and No Telling

Cousins.

Riley and Kat were cousins.

I groaned as I collapsed onto my bed. I couldn’t believe I had been kissing Riley’s cousin! What was wrong with me? 

All of a sudden, I started kissing a girl who I know nothing of only to find out later that she’s cousins with a guy from my school who everyone talks about. My life was simple and had no drama like this. Even if it wasn’t much of a drama to be written in a soap opera but it was drama to me. I turned to my side and the view of my books reminding me that I didn’t go to the bookstore today. 

If I had money to go to the bookstore, I wouldn’t have come across Kat nor have her kiss me…

A blush crept up my neck as I remembered the kiss we shared. 

Tentatively, I skimmed my lips with my fingertips as I pictured the kiss in my mind. How her lips felt so soft against mine and the way my body was flushed against hers…

“Gah!” I cried out into my pillow, fisting the pillowcase in my hand as the word ‘cousins’ kept repeating itself again in my mind. 

I don’t think I’ll be able to go through this without being reminded by that. Each time I would see Riley at school, I would have memories of his cousin and I kissing. Kisses that would forever be imprinted in my mind. Kisses that would never be regretted…on my part to say the least. I was still confused as to why Kat kissed me again. She looked regretful after the first time we actually kissed back in Ivan’s party so why did she kiss me again? I hated being inexperienced and oblivious of what others’ intentions were when it came to this. 

I sighed heavily, running a hand over my face. 

I should just avoid Kat altogether if I want to avoid the embarrassment when I see Riley. Was this the kind of drama normal teenagers have? Did they kissed someone’s cousin? It sounded like a typical teenage drama filled movie only to have the main characters who cannot be able to see each other despite the attraction to fall in love in the end. It was cliché and I really didn’t like cliché stories unless their description on the back of the book was gripping enough for me to buy.

I rolled onto my back and stared at my ceiling, feeling utterly hopeless to this situation. I needed help to know how to deal with this. If I sought for Shirley and Celeste’s help, I would have to tell them everything including the kisses Kat and I shared. They would think I’m…weird to be kissing another girl. I mean, I didn’t understand the things Kat stirs up inside of me. Heck, I’m inexperience and whatever I’m feeling when Kat’s around is just what every virgin feels when it comes to the first person who even acknowledges them. Right?

“I hate being a teenager,” I said out loud followed by a groan.

“Wait ‘til you hit adulthood and you’ll wish you’re a teenager again,” my brother’s voice responded making me let out a small shriek.