chapter 4

After everyone has had dinner we all sit round the sofa in the living room. "let's play truth or dare " Megan suggests.
" That sounds lame " kelvin states "you don't have to play " he's already getting on my nerves .

"I found a bottle we can use to spin" Ceaser places the bottle on the round table.

So the game starts as Ceaser spins the bottle which lands on Anthony and Riley first.

"Anthony, truth or dare?" Riley asks playing with the bottle.
"Truth" Anthony replies.

" Okay,...Anthony,....if Megan wasn't amongst us , like let's say she got eaten by a zombie or something, which other girl would you be attracted to" Riley asks Anthony.

"Woah, shit just got real". Ceaser and Justin both chorous after which they burst into laughter.

"What sort of question is that Riley?....you want me dead? Or what? " Megan says fumming.

"It's just a game, nobody wants anybody dead, just answer the question and stop being overly sensitive" Caroline rolls her eyes.

"Okay, ....if you guys really want an answer, how about this,..I don't know what would happen if God forbid anything happened to Megan but one thing I'm sure of is I would definitely not be attracted to either of you". Anthony says with a wicked smile on his face.

"Okay,...let's move on" Ceaser says and gives the bottle another spin, this time it stops at Logan and Chloe.

"Nice....Logan..Truth or Dare?" Chloe says beaming in excitement.
"Urhhm ...dare?"Logan seems unsure of what he just said .

" Nice choice,.....I dare you to come undress me till I'm only left in my underwear" she's now grinning widely.

"Chloe?.. " Anthony warns her.
" Whaaaaaaaat???" Chloe frowns.

" There's no way I and the other guys here will see you half naked" Anthony commands .

"Just to put it out there, I didn't plan to do it either " Logan says while adjusting his glasses frantically and you don't want to see the bad look Anthony gives him after.

"You're such a party pooper" Chloe grumbles.

"Ooookayy.... Let's move on" Ceaser says and we all laugh. He spins the bottle yet again and it stops at Justin and Mariana.

" Mariana Truth or Dare?" Justin asks.
" Dare" Mariana rolls her eyes like she already knows what he will say.

" I dare you to call me babe for the rest of the week" Justin says with a huge smile on his face. " Okay....". Everyone is surprised she instantly agrees .

So Ceaser spins again and this time it stops at Ceaser and Justin. And with the devious smile on Justin's face I already know he's up to something.

"Ceaser, Truth or Dare?" Justin asks.
"Dare" Ceaser replies immediately.
"I dare you to kiss Genesis" Justin smiles. So first off, Ceaser quietly asks for my consent which I give him and then he slowly takes my hair to the back, looks me in the eyes for a few seconds and then gives me a very soft and tender kiss on my lips, the kiss is not long enough to stare up questions but long enough to make me feel some type of way, am I blushing?.

" Woooaahh" Megan, Justin and some of the others clap after the kiss but I don't like how Caroline looks at us .

"Truth or dare Caroline ?" Mariana takes everyone by surprise.
"Excuse me, we haven't even spinned the bottle" Caroline protests.

"I'm afraid the bottle might never point at you cause you are totally far from the table, and I would really like to hear you speak about something personal for once" Mariana says.

" Well, since you're so interested in "Caroline's" personal life ... "Truth". Caroline has the most nonchallant look on her face .
" who was your first love and who do you love now?". Maria asks and there's silence for a while .

" My first love was ceaser and the person I love now is ceaser " Caroline stares at ceaser who isn't surprised like the rest of us.

" Don't even bring that up now!! " Ceaser says to Caroline

" I am simply stating the truth and you have no right to be mad cause you didn't even tell me why you broke up with me in the first place, I should be the one who's mad now " I suddenly look at Caroline's features and she's actually beautiful, her face is no match with her cold personality. but why do I suddenly care how she looks?...

" Don't act all innocent , I know you played my brother , your own best friend told us and showed us proof " Justin is serious for the first time all day .

" How come guys are so gullible?, why would you think my best friend would want to tell you something bad about me to protect you, she probably liked you and was trying to set me up for her own benefit". Caroline looks like she's gonna cry and suddenly everyone seems so interested in this story .

"Well you were also gullible if you didn't notice your best friend had a crush on your boyfriend all that time" is all Justin says . "I..." She struggles to speak .

"Let's discuss this upstairs"Ceaser takes Caroline upstairs with him.

"I think I'm just beginning to enjoy this trip " Jaden breaks the silence .
"I hope they can solve this " Anthony sighs .

"I always knew something was up with those two" Logan admits. "how do you feel about this Genesis?"he directs all eyes to me.

"what do you mean , how do I feel? , this is none of my business. Ceaser and i are just co-parenting, nothing else ". I convince my self and hope I convinced the rest . "So you would have no problem if they get back together ?" He further asks .

"Of course not " I think to my self if I will .

Soon everyone is in their rooms and I'm on my way to ceaser's and my room when I over hear ceaser and Caroline's discussion in the toilet near the room.

"I loved you too much, I can't believe you thought I could do something like that to you . ...." Caroline's voice is rather shaky.

"Look am sorry, my jealousy got the best of me I shouldn't have just believed her ......I still love you too" for some reason my heart starts aching as i open the door to the room, and it's then Ceaser realises I had been listening to his conversation since .

"Genesis I...." I don't let ceaser say another word as he walks into the room where am sitting on the bed .

"You don't have to explain anything, I understand that you and Caroline were in love before I came in the picture, I don't expect any more than caring for our child from you" I pause . " She should even be the one on this bed not me since you two are back together". I start to feel uncomfortable.

" No, I want you here, I need to watch over you at night " he covers me with the blanket. "okay" .

"I promise this won't change how I take care of you and the baby " he pulls of his shirt to change into a black top and I swear he's hot . "sure...I b...el..live you " I turn off the lamps , I can't handle staring at that body for too long.

A\N
What do you think about the whole thing with ceaser and Caroline ? Did you see it coming?.comment pls

If you want to keep reading keep commenting and voting.. Thanks.