Chapter 14

" you look like you just fell out of a moving train, are you okay this morning?" Caroline says to me the moment she sees me walking out from my room the next morning.

" And you look like someone I should have left back at the mall but what do we have here?" I think to myself but I end up saying . "Good morning to you too". Then I make my way to the sofa where Ceaser is sitting with Peace sitting next to him .

"Last night was really cold , and the sleep bags  were so comfy" Logan who is still in his sleeping bag says while also yawning .

" Why can't we take turns in using the rooms, it's only fair" Megan suggests.

" You only just got here yesterday and you're already complaining" Ceaser says to her .

" I'm not complaining I'm only pointing out what I think is fair" Megan replies blinking as she talks , she and him never really got along but they never fought either.

" Well, I'm comfortable here" Jaden says looking at me directly.

" Yeah me too" Logan agrees.

" Well, who's ready for break fast ?" Justin interrupts  from the kitchen apperantely he had been making chicken nuggets for everyone all the while we were arguing , and like a bunch of hungry teenagers we are, we rush to the kitchen to get our food .

" You didn't have to talk to Megan like that you know" I whisper to Ceaser as we both are leaving the kitchen.

" I know , I'm just not in a good mood" he sighs as he takes his seat next to me and peace who's having fun in the middle of us  playing with his own baby food.

" Okay , but that doesn't mean you have to be rude" I say with only part of my lips so only him can hear me.

" I had a point though,  you can't deny  that" he says looking directly at Megan if she didn't know we were talking about her before she would definitely now know by his look, So immediately I stop the conversation.

When I'm tired of eating I drop my food so I can feed peace but he seems to only want to start his tantrums.

" Here comes an airplane" I attempt to get him to open his mouth but instead he locks it up while nodding "no" repeatedly.

" Let me try" Ceaser says as he puts peace on his lap and takes his food from me.

" Open up" Ceaser says smiling at him and immediately he opens his mouth and takes in the food . Megan who is watching closely feels like she has something to say.

" I've observed that the boy doesn't like you Genny ? Do you think you can cope with that ?   I'm just saying" she says raising her shoulders.

"That's why I'm here , until he becomes found of her , I'll be here to take care of him" Ceaser replies her while playing with Peace's hair .

" No problem, I just thought you know , ...you two are already expecting a child so why add another one, you could have given him to Justin and Mariana or any one of us now " Megan suggests.

" I already told you, he's my responsibility, his mum gave him to me, as much as anyone else can take care of him or play with him, I feel completely responsible for anything that concerns him , I'm sure you don't have a problem with that or do you? " I say as I'm quite surprised at how Megan is talking, I've always known her to be bossy but she never meddled this much .

" Okay, I totally understand but then how does that concern Ceaser?, He's not the father of this one , he doesn't owe you that responsibility " she says looking around for someone to back her up.

" As far as he's her responsibility, he's mine too . We're a team , and I don't think there's anything wrong about that , or is there?" He asks her and she doesn't say anything again.