Chapter 12

"Wow, this is awful" Justin hisses as soon as we get to the resort , everywhere looks dead boring and dirty a lot of things haven't been managed well ,

" Oh Lord, what if we enter a boat and it just sinks , you know we don't even know how they work , what if the boats are all rusty already? , you know we'll have to take a normal boat that will take us to the
House boats ". Justin complains.

" That's why we'll take a canoe" Ceaser suggests pointing to a canoe just lying at shore waiting to be used.

" What of our supplies how will they fit into the boat we'll take 2boats then, that should be enough for them " Ceaser says .

" Genesis, stay in the car with the boy the rest of us will quickly drop all the supplies on the boat first then you can come " Ceaser hands the boy over to me and he starts crying again.

" He doesn't like me , ....let someone else stay with him" I complain.

" You staying here means you're protecting Two kids not just one , so please stay here " Ceaser closes my door and heads back to the booth were him and the rest are off loading the supplies .

While the rest are transferring the supplies to the boats I'm stuck with a little boy that is crying cause he hates me .

" I said sorry !!! For the seven-tinth Time, what is it?!! " I am getting tired of his crying, so frustrated that I'm almost getting angry. he keeps quiet a little and then looks at my gun that's in the cup holder and starts crying again .

"You want me to put the gun away ? " Okay I say as I throw the gun to the back seat . After a while the car stops, the AC stops working, seems we're out of gas and the car is hot so I open the door so fresh air can come in .

" Thank God we got here before the gas finished" I say to the little boy that's already asleep in my arms .

So with nothing to do, I start staring at Ceaser as he's carries the supplies to the boat , he looks so hot and sexy , his hair had grown a lot longer over the days it's already at shoulders length, but he doesn't bother to tie it up , maybe it's intentional maybe he knows I'm a sucker for guys with long hair .

" Gen!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud scream from Ceaser jerks me of my thoughts and before I can look around I see a zombie leaping towards me immediately I try to reach for the door with the boy in my arms but the zombie beats me to it , growling hungrily, my next instinct is to reach for my gun but then I remember I threw it at the back seat .

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" I start screaming and moving my way to the other seat but the zombie grabs my leg , making me scream even louder , I try kicking him but he's still very much focused on eating my flesh I find a cup on the mat of the car, I throw it at his head slowing him down as I drop the boy at the back seat , next I'm trying to reach out for my gun but before I know it he's dragging my legs furiously, snarling and growling while I'm struggling as much as I can.

" This is the end " I think as I feel his breath on my leg .

"She's not food!!!!" I hear Ceaser yell as he blows up the zombies brain with his gun , blood everywhere .

"Oh my God !! " I heave a sigh of relief as I hug him .

" Are you okay ?, You've got to be more careful , like seriously, what did you open the door for? .....God!!" He says holding me tightly.

"I'm sorry" I say .

" It's not your fault,... Let's go ... I'll carry the boy, you need to wash off your legs there's blood all over it". He says helping me out of the car .

" He's still sleeping " Ceaser says as he carries the boy from the back seat .

" I don't understand him, the other time just a little sound of music woke him up and now with all the screams and the sound of the gunshot he didn't even open his eyes ". He's so weird .