1.4/Quincenera~~part 2

^^^You woke up and got ready for school.

You were super excited to show Dylan around today. You were also pretty nervous.

Once you arrived at school, Connor found you.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." You replied.

You looked around to try to find Dylan.

"Are you liking for someone?"

"Huh? Oh, uh yeah. I met this guy on Saturday. He's new."

"Cool." He paused. "So have you uh, heard from-" he began to ask but you cut him off.

"Hannah? Nope. She won't answer my calls, return my texts. At this point I dont know what to do. I tried getting ahold of her mom but her phone is off." I ranted.

"I hope every things okay." He said.

"Yeah, you and me both." You mumbled.

"There he is." You said pointing to Dylan. "Come on." You grabbed Connors arm and pulled him with you.

"Y/N." He called.

"Hey."

"I was starting to think you forgot about me." He said.

"I was looking for you. Weren't we meeting at the front of the school."

"Yeah, thats where I was." He said.

"Dylan, we're standing at the entrance." You told him.

"But the -oh. Oops." You both laughed.

You looked over when you heard Connor clearing his throat.

"Oh! Dylan this is Connor. Connor, Dylan." You introduced the two.

"Hi." Dylan said.

"Hey." Connor responded.

You showed Dylan around the school, and to his classes. It turns out you have third, sixth, and seventh hours together.

It was now lunch.

You introduced Dylan to all of your friends, except for Hannah, who once again didnt show up.

"So, how long have all of you been friends?" Dylan asked.

"Since... well its been so long I can't remember. I can't wait till you meet my Bestfriend. Her name is Hannah, she should be back soon." You said.

"So, uh, where are you from, Dylan." Conner asked.

"All over, you know here and there. I've lived in...25- no 26 different states." He explained.

"Whoa. I've lived here since I was 4. I can't imagine moving that much." You told him.

"After a while you get used to it. It becomes normal, I learned to never get too comfortable in a place."

"So does that mean you'll be leaving here at some point?" Conner asked.

"Uh, no. I mean I dont think so. We moved around so much because of my dads job. He's in-was in the military." Dylan paused for a moment. "My dad died in Iraq, two years ago."

"I'm so sorry." You told him.

He nodded. "So now my mom is with Greg, he's okay, I mean I'm not too big of a fan. I'm just glad my moms happy." Dylan sighed. The bell rang, cutting your guys' conversation short.

You showed Dylan where His next class was, then headed to yours.

After school you and your siblings had dance lessons. Conner was gonna be your date, so he was there too.

You wanted to ask Dylan to go with you, but his sisters quincenera was the same day.

"This isn't so hard." You said as you and conner danced.

At school everyone always mistakes you and Conner as a couple. You loved Conner. Yes you knew he was attractive, but you never, ever looked at him that way. Conner was like a brother figure to you.

"I think were getting the hang of this." Conner said.

"Yeah, and the best part of this is Talia watching Brandon and Callie dance together. She looks miserable." You whispered. You both chuckled.

Later that night

"Everyone, Grams is here!" You heard mom call.

You made your way to the front of the house.

"Gram!" You and Mariana squealed as you both ran up to her.

"There's my beautiful granddaughters. One of them being the birthday girl." She said hugging the two of you.

"And here comes the birthday boy." She then hugged Jesus. "Your grandfathers very sorry he couldn't be here but he got stuck in Paris at a conference."

"Ugh, I wish I was stuck in Paris." Mariana said.

"That would be the life." You added.

"You play your cards right, and I will take both of you one day." Gram said. "Wheres my other dashing grandson?"

"Practice." Mom answered.

Callie and Jude then came into the living room.

"Well... You must be Callie." Gram shook her hand. "And you must be Jude." She then shook his.

"Yes ma'am." Jude said.

"Its lovely to meet you both."

"Thanks." Callie said.

"Everyone in this house calls me Gram." She said leading them to the couch. You, Mariana, and Jesus followed.

"Guess what, I've got fabulous presents..."

The next day:

You got ready for Marianas party.

You, Callie, and Lexi are wearing this:

You all where the same dress since you're in the court

You head downstairs. And it's already time to leave.

"Are you excited?" You asked Mariana.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaimed.