1.9/vigil~~part 3

"Y/n..Y/n.." Someone said gently shaking you.

You open your eyes to Brandon sitting next to you.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey...wait what happened? Did something happen?" You said jumping up.

"No, no, no. Were going up to the hospital, moms going into surgery." He said.

"Okay, Ill get dressed." You said calming back down.

He then left while you got up to get dressed.

You went with this:

You head downstairs just in time to see everyone in the kitchen

You head downstairs just in time to see everyone in the kitchen. Callie's friend, or boyfriend, or what ever they are brought doughnuts.

"Thanks Wyatt." You said grabbing a doughnut.

You, your family, and Wyatt head up to the hospital. It was quiet the whole car ride.

Once you get to the hospital momma jumps up to greet all of you. She starts with hugging everyone.

"Did you all get enough rest, have you eaten.?" She asked.

"Yes, were fine momma." You said.

You all sat down, Brandon next to momma, you next to Jesus' and Mariana, then Callie sat next to Jude, and Wyatt.

Everyone sits in silence for what feels like forever. Finally, after about an hour, the doctor enters the room bringing news.

"It went great, she did great. We removed all the bullet fragments." The doctor said. You couldn't help but smile.

"But not the bullet?" Momma asked.

"Actually it could cause more harm to take it out. So, in about an hour we're going to move her up to ICU, in which case you can call see her." The doctor finished.

"Thank you." Momma told him before he left.

Momma then turned to everyone, giving everyone a hug. After she hugged you, you turned to Jesus' gave him a big hug, then Brandon, Mariana, Jude, and Callie.

Momma went in to see mom first while the rest of you waited. Eventually you all got to go in.

After you all finished visiting mom they had the police in there questioning her about what happened.

After about thirty minutes of doing absolutely nothing, you hear Brandon in the hallway.

"Get away from me!" He shouted at his father, Mike.

You all get up to see what had happened, making your way to the hall.

"Brandon!" Momma said shocked.

"I'm done with you!" He told Mike walking away.

"What's going on?" Momma asked Mike.

"Nothing.." Mike walked away.

"Come on, everyone's tired." She said to you, the twins, Callie, and Jude.

You all followed her out the doors of the hospital. Once outside, you see a women in handcuffs being led by two police officers.

"If you ever go near my kids again, it'll be the last thing you do." She said to the lady. This must be Anna, the twin's birth mom.

The cops took Anna inside. "Lets go home." Momma said.

The ride home was silent. It was like no one knew what to talk about, so once everyone was home you all went your separate ways.

That night Dylan had called to check up on you, and how mom was doing. The two of you talked for hours, losing complete track of time.

After hanging up with Dylan you realized how late it had gotten. You tried to go to sleep but you just couldn't.

You went to Marianas room to see if she was awake.

"You can't sleep either." You asked noticing her tossing and turning.

She looked up at you before patting the spot next to her. You climbed into bed next to her.

"I talked to Dylan." You said.

"Oh yeah, what happened?"

"I asked him about us and we both agreed that we are a thing." You said half excitedly.

"Whats wrong? You don't sound too excited." She asked.

"I don't know. There's just so much going on." You answered.

"Tell me about it."

Before falling asleep you thought about all the crap going on...You thought about Hannah.

Where is she?