2.1/Things Unknown

At the end of last season some very important things happened:

1. Jude was adopted but Callie cannot yet be adopted due to her having a different father listed on her birth certificate.

2. You and Dylan broke up. Technically you broke up with him but that parts not important. Dylan is moving to Canada. Also, Hannah is back and better then ever, you'll see in this season.

3. Brandon was in a bit of a situation. He got into some trouble involving Anna, as well as Vico. Long story short, Vico and his guys beat Brandon up by his car. Vico slammed Brandon's hand with his car door causing a hospital trip, surgery and physical therapy.

•••••

It was Monday morning and the family was getting ready for work and school. It's been about two weeks since Judes adoption as well as the night Brandon was rushed to the hospital. It was also the night that you and Dylan had broken up. What an eventful night it was.

"Anyone seen Mariana?" Jesus asked entering the kitchen, you right behind him. "We were supposed to walk to school together."

"She already left." Mama responded resulting an irritated sigh from Jesus.

"Peace out." You heard from Jesus followed by the same words from mom.

Mom had then showed Jude his new and improved birth certificate that had finally came in and the two of them and mama began talking about it. You sat down and began to eat a bowl of cereal.

"This is so great. So, so great." Mama said pulling him into a hug.

"That's really awesome Jude." You said supportively.

"What is?" Callie asked entering the kitchen.

"I got my birth certificate." Jude responded showing her.

"Oh my god. That's amazing." Callie responded hugging her brother.

"All right you guys. Let's get to court." Mom said walking over. You quickly rinsed and placed your bowl in the sink before heading to grab your bag.

Moms, Jude, and Callie had to go to court to see about Callie's adoption today while the rest of you would be at school.

You checked your phone to see no new messages. It was weird not texting Dylan all of the time. But this is what happens when people break up.

When you got to school you were in utter shock. There standing at your locker was your best friend. You ran to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"I thought you said that you were coming back next week." You stated as the two of you let go.

"Surprise!" She squealed. "I didn't tell you just so I could see that look on your face.

"Hannah?" You heard as Connor approached the two of you. Conner and Hannah had then embraced. Many of others made their way over to greet your friend as well.

"Nice to see you're back." You heard some guy say walking by.

"Who was that?" You asked.