1.11/The Honeymoon

You, Mariana, Jude, and Jesus are sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Well I thought it was the most beautiful wedding I ever saw." Grandma said cleaning the glasses from last night.

"You know, Stefs dad and I got married in las Vegas, in one of those aweful chapels." Grandma said as Brandon came in."Good morning, darling. Sit down and eat."

"Wow, you've been busy grandma." Brandon said sitting down.

"Well, they don't tell you when you do a DIY wedding, that you're gonna have to un-DIY it yourself. Look at all this stuff.

"Where's Callie?" Brandon asked.

"She has guitar lessons Sunday morning." Jude answered.

You looked at the two and definitely noticed some unknown tension between them. Weird.

Wow, ma! Did you see sleep at all last night?" Mom asked as her and momma entered the kitchen.

At that moment your phone started buzzing. You looked down to see an unknown user.

You quickly jumped up almost knocking things off the table.

"Y/n!" Momma said.

"I'm sorry...I really have to pee." You said running out.

"Hello?" You said, after getting to your room, hoping it was Hannah.

"Y/n!" It was her. She said she would call back and she did.

"Hannah! Oh thank god. I was scared I would never hear from you again." You sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm not allowed to talk to anyone.. Especially not you." She said.

"Why me?" You ask.

She was silent for a moment. "Your moms a cop. I don't know what he would do if he knew I even called you, or anyone for that matter." She said.

"Has he done something before?" You asked.

"He's done lots of stuff...you don't wanna know..trust me." She sighed.

"Hannah, you can't stay there..wherever there is. You have to get out." You told her.

"I know, but I don't know how to leave."

"Let me tell my moms, they would know what to do." You tried getting her to budge.

"No! Y/n, you can't do that. If he found out that cops were coming he'd know it would be because of me..he might do something worse than he's ever done before." She stopped. You could hear her start to tear up.

"Hannah, listen. My mom could get you, and your mom out of there. She could arrest that man. She could-" you were cut off. You heard a man yelling in the background.

"Y/n, I have to go. I'll call-" the man was close enough that you could hear him clearly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The man yelled. You could tell that Hannah dropped the phone.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." She cried.

"You better be sorry. You know the rules Hannah!" He yelled louder.

"No, no please don't." She pleaded for mercy.

"Hannah!" You cried through the phone. "Don't touch her! Please, don't touch her!"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The phone was now silent. The call had ended. You sit there on the ground hugging your knees, crying.