Part 2

NEXT DAY

Abheer enters in lavish room and stands beside prince who was sitting on couch, reading newspapers.

"Prince.....Don has come"said abheer

prince smirks,puts news paper on the table and gets straight on couch.

" let him in...must be come to congratulate me on my new success"said prince while chuckling devilishly.
abheer nodes smiling wide and walks out from room.after a second, a man entered inside with four men, behind him and sit just opposite to prince.

"welcome at my place...DON"said prince with smirk

"sometimes your hospitality amaze me"said don,smiling little.

"so tell me what bring u here?said prince

"ah! prince.......u know it very well but anyway....congratulation u got the deal this time"said don chuckling.

"how it felt to be defeated?...is it hurting?"asked prince taunting in light way.

"u know what PRINCE....that's why i love to play game with u...u are only one in Mafia who has ability to defeat me but not always...game is not finished yet"said Don said in steely,standing up from couch voice

"we will see"prince said smirking.don left from there.prince picked news paper again and starts reading.

****************************
GADODDIA MENTION

"swara...where are you?....i will kill you if you didn't come in front of me in 5 minutes"a girl scolded swara on phone.
"arra baba..i am coming.....how can i miss your marriage...."swara said in busy tone.
"come here as soon as possible"girl said angrily.
"just give me five minutes"swara said and cut the call.

swara throw phone on her bed,picks up a silver lehanga and walks toward washroom.
she comes out after five minutes,apply pink lip gloss, thick mascara,wear a beautiful anklet and let her long hair open.
Meanwhile lucky and kunj entered inside her room.swara looks at them and makes face.
"where are you going?" lucky asked,looking at her preparations.
"friend's marriage"swara said,picking her purse.
"soooo much make up.......its not your marriage"kunj said making fun of her.
swara looks at him angrily.

"kunj....i just put lip gloss and mascara"swara said angrily
"number one liar of the world"kunj said in mocking tone.
swara clenches her fist in anger.
"kunj...its good she apply this much make up otherwise all guest would have got scared from her and run away"lucky said,suppressing his laugh.
"right..."kunj said and both laugh.

"dadddddd......"swara shouted with full force.
kunj and lucky put fingers in ears.swara moves out from her room in full anger.kunj and lucky run to stop her.
"dad! see kunj and lucky making fun of me"swara said poutingly,hugging shaker.
shekhar looks at them with raised eye brow.
"why are you troubling kitten....she is your sister, have some shame"shekhar said in scolding tone.kucj and lucky makes bad bad faces.shomi comes there at that time.

"what is happening here?"shomi asked looking at them.
"your sons are troubling my daughter"shekhar said.shomi narrowed her eyes at him.
"mom....we just said that apply some make up...its not good to go like this."kunj quickly said.
swara's mouth dropped to the ground.
"see mom she is looking so JHALI"lucky said,putting oil on fire.
"swara how many times told you......take care of yourself,didn't you see kavita she maintain herself so well and look at you"shomi said worriedly.

"mama! its not my marriage and don't compare me with kavita......i am fine like i am"swara said making face and sign shekhar to say something.
"my daughter is right....she is beautiful like this...no need of make up"shekhar said quickly.
"shekhar plz don't take her side......she is looks like boy more than a girl.
"shomi said worriedly.
"she went on you na....you were also like this"shekhar exclaimed