Part 23(LAST PART)

NIGHT

Sanskar was working on laptop very late at night or maybe was waiting for swara.he looks at his wrist watch and sighed.

"where the heck is this woman..."sanskar thought and again start working.he gets restless after waiting,close laptop and gets up.he roamed in almost everyplace but she was no where.sanskar sighed heavily and went back to his room.

MORNING

"she said she will eat latter...'abheer said seeing sanskar,waiting for her.

"did i ask anything?"sanskar said angrily.

"pardon me...'abheer said bending his head.sanskar rolls fork in his fingers then puts it back and gets up.abheer looks at his untouched food then at him.

'what?...go ask driver to take out car"sanskar said in strict voice.

"she was crying.."abheer said,turned and walks out.sanskar's heart stopped a little,he clenches his fist tightly.

'abheer????...which room?"sanskar asked loudly.abheer turns toward him

"outside in horses sector..."abheer said 

"dam woman!...its cold outside."sanskar cursed and goes outside.

'what will happen to them?"abheer giggled and left.

Swara was caressing sanskar's favorite horse,lost in deep thoughts.sanskar stands behind her and clears his throat.swara looks at back him and narrowed her eyes then turns back again and wipes tears.

"why you didn't come for breakfast?"sanskar asked,he tried to strict but his voice came out to be filled with worry.swara kept silent.sanskar holds her arm and turned her toward him.she open her mouth to say something but sanskar put finger on her lips.

"don't do this swara,i can't handle your hatred.i want to end this relation on good note.i am doing this for you....trust me."sanskar said and swara removes his hand from her mouth.

"why are you doing this?.......please tell me."swara said in wet voice.

"i can't tell...."sanskar said in whisper,kiss on her forehead and leave.

***************************

NIGHT

Swara opens the door of her room,run and hug sanskar, who was lying on bed.sanskar hissed in pain a little but keeps his one hand on her back.

"swara i am fine...bullet just touched my shoulder.its normal for me"sanskar said after hearing her sobbing but swara keep on crying.sanskar breaks hug and makes her look at him.

'i am totally fine...can't you see,you shedding tears as if i am dead"sanskar said chuckling.swara slaps him on face.(everyone was waiting for this slap)

"ouch!!...swara i can't believe your tiny hands can give such hard slap"sanskar said acting to be hurt.

"you are very bad actor.."swara said smiling a little at his bad acting.sanskar wipes her tears.

"have you took painkiller..."swara asked,still worried a little.

"i don't take medicines..."sanskar said rolling his eyes and swara looks at him with narrowed eyes.

"sanky if you will take medicine then nothing will happen to your reputation...."swara said making face and gets up and start finding first aid box.

"i am not kid..'sanskar said in annoyed voice.

"sanky is this necessary to show to everyone....i am strong.i promise i will not tell anyone that great mafia prince took painkiller"swara said and give him medicine.sanskar sighed heavily and took medicine.