Part 19

"who is she????..."swara asked putting her arms around sanskar's arm.Lisa looks at swara then at their joined arms.

"he got another one..."lisa thought with clenched fist.

sanskar was going to say something but abheer spoke before him.

"she is my ex-girlfriend.."abheer said quickly.sanskar and lisa looks at him with jerk.

sanskar sighed in relief.swara gets excited.

"really..hey!" swara said waves hand with bright smile on face.but lisa was not able to answer her something.

"why are you crying...."swara said and sanskar cursed himself.

"you were going somewhere..."sanskar said,holds and drags her with him.

"sanky why is she crying?" swara asked worriedly.

"abheer and she had a little fight..."sanskar said while opening car door for her.

"abheer fight with her?...i can't believe"swara asked not able to believe that person like abheer made a girl cry.she sit inside the car and sanskar closed the door and bends on window.

"i will come to pick you in evening..."sanskar said and kissed on her forehead.swara smiles and driver start the car.

"i owe you abheer..."sanskar said while seeing swara's car moving away.

he walks back and stands in front of lisa.he looks at abheer with thankful look on face.abheer bends his head a little and leaves from there.

"therefore you don't want to meet,i am so stupid why will you meet me now you have got another slut then..."lisa was not able to complete when sanskar gives her a tight slap.

"watch your mouth before saying a single word about my wife."sanskar said in cold tone,coldness in his eyes were increased more.Lisa looks at him with extremely shocked expression while her one hand was on her cheek,which was burning with pain.

"wife??...."lisa asked,still in shock.

"why you want to meet me,i had clear everything that day didn't i?...."sanskar asked in sharp tone.

"you...how can you marry?......how..how can you marry someone else?....you used for years and now married  someone...how can you do this with me?"Lisa said,holding his collar while tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Lisa leave the collars...."sanskar said,controlling his anger.

"answer me..."Lisa shouted.that was enough for Sanskar.he removes her hands with jerk and wanted to throttle her till her death but Swara's face comes in front of his eyes and her words echoed in his ear.

"i know its not necessary that we must love that person we loves us but please respect his feelings.."

she had said that to him someday when they were talking about some random things.which sanskar don't remember at what thing she had said that.

sanskar leaves Lisa's hands and takes deep breath.

"Lisa tell me one day when i had called you to come here....."sanskar said in serious tone.

"as far as i remember i never forced myself on you and most important i never said i love you....you were the one who took first step.how can you blame me for one girl is throwing herself on me.am i God who will not do anything"sanskar said there was no mocking not sarcasm.

"i love you..'lisa said helplessly.she did everything with little hope that one day he will fall for her.

"i don't.....i love my wife.look Lisa you are nice girl,find a nice guy for yourself."