Part 6

"didn't you feel shame slapping principal's son?"kunj asked slapping on swara's head while they entered inside house.swara slaps him on face.
"that was not my mistake..."swara said rolling her eyes.she picks up apple and start eating.
abheer and sanskar who was discussing something on laptop, looked at them.they were sitting in lounge.
"when you say it was your mistake?"kunj said throwing daggers at her.
"do you have single idea he can throw us out from college"lucky said worriedly.
"wah..that college is his father?"swara said angrily,walking toward lucky.lucky slaps on her head.
"shut up...first do mistake then don't accept it"lucky said showing her eyes.
"you know you ware right that was my mistake...everything is my mistake,you two came in this world that was my mistake,weather is so cold here that is also my mistake,world population is increasing that is also my mistake,global warming is also because of me,Enmity between pakistan and india is also because of me,British ruled on sub-continent that was also my mistake,1857 war that was also because of me,Dinosaur extinct from this world that was also my mistake..right?"swara said fuming in anger.

"finished...."lucky asked confirming that she finally stopped.
"hmm...i don't remember anything else"swara said and takes bite from apple.
abheer chuckled lightly.sanskar looks at him angrily.abheer arranges his face quickly.
"don't know what's wrong with prince today?"abheer thought in brain.
"thank God...you have little brain"lucky said thanking God for this.swara gritted her teeth.
"dinosaur would have thought there mother is coming...its time for their leave"kunj said holding his head.
"mother...they had no mother before"swara asked confusingly.
"dinosaur used to born from their father's tummy...you don't know?"kunj said putting hand on her shoulder.swara looks at him and shook her head innocently.
"such a useless girl you are...don't know such big discovery,don't know anything else than eating"kunj said shooking his head,takes apple from her hand and moves from there,leaving swara confused like hell.
lucky slaps on kunj's head,chuckling.swara was biting her nails,thinking about dinosaur when her phone started ringing.
"hello dad..dinosaur had no mother?"swara asked without listening anything from other side.
shekhar laughed loudly hearing her.sanskar looks at her then cursed under his breath,gets up and leaves from there.abheer looks on.
"who told you this?"shekhar asked laughing.
"kunj.."swara said innocently.kunj coughed hearing his name.apple got stuck in his throat.
swra looks at kunj angrily after hearing shekhar.kunj gives her sheepish smile.swara removes her boot and throw it toward him and fortunately it hit kunj's stomach.
"ummphh!..."kunj bend forward when boot hit his stomach.
**************************
Evening

"sanskar we all are watching movie...you can join us"lucky said after entering inside his room.
"which movie?.."abheer asked excitedly.
"horror..."lucky said.
"can i?" abheer asked looking at sanskar.
"sure..."sanskar said through gritted teeth.abheer gets up quickly.
"you are not coming?" lucky asked looking at sanskar.
"he don't like movies.."abheer said quickly.
"there is going to be a live show"lucky said laughing a little.
"what do you mean?"sanskar asked
"girls are also watching...its going to be a lot of fun"lucky said thinking about it.
"swara is also watching?"abheer asked casually.lucky nodded his head.
"she likes horror movies?" abheer again asked trying to be innocent.sanskar was looking at him as he will shoot him at any time.lucky laughed and shook his head.
"she don't know we are watching horror"lucky said.
"luckyyyy..."kunj shouted from downstairs.lucky left from there.abheer also left.
"this abheer sometimes behaves like kid...don't know what is he doing in this field"sanskar muttered under his breath.
Abheer is with sanskar from the time when sanskar saved his life.And from that time he is with sanskar.he is very loyal.he is only person to whom sanskar can trust with blind eyes.but sometimes sanskar felt he was not at all belongs to this field.he was fearless but innocent person from inside.Only one thing sanskar hates about him was when he has to say something he says it not caring about sanskar's anger.