Part 9

PARTY HALL

"yummm!..."swara murmured after putting spoon full of velvet chocolate.
"you came here to eat only?"sanskar asked while smiling.
"no...i came here to show someone that i can come without partner"swara said putting another spoon in her mouth.
she was sitting on table and sanskar was standing beside her at small distance.
suddenly whole hall went dark and all lights gets focus in mid where sahil was standing.
"hello guys....i know all freshers must me thinking such a boring party it is so get ready for fun."sahil said and all cheered.

"swara beta he is going to blast a bomb"swara thought in mind while putting another spoon in mouth.
"we have arranged a game in which few couples will give a dance performance..."sahil said and lights moves to swara with blink of second.
"muma!....what to do now?"swara cried in brain.
At that time she felt an arm around her waist,she looks at her side.
"helping you last time"sanskae said in low whisper and swara smiles.

Both went to center of hall and lights focused on them.
"TUM HI HO" song played

Tum Hi Ho Lyrics
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

SANSKAR HOLDS HER RIGHT HAND AND PULL HER TOWARD HIM.SWARA TWIRLS IN CIRCLE AND STRIKES WITH HIS CHEST.BOTH LOOKS IN EACH OTHER EYES AND SHARE A ROMANTIC EYELOCK.

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

SWARA TWIRLS AWAY FROM HIM,AFRAID FROM SUDDEN FEELINGS SURROUNDING HER.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

SANSKAR HOLDS HER HAND AND PULL HER TOWARD HIM.HE KEEPS HAND ON HER WAIST AND BOTH DANCED SLOWLY LOOKING IN EACH OTHER EYES.

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...
Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

SANSKAR PUSHES HER BACK A LITTLE AND TWIRLS HER TWICE AND BACK HUGS HER.SWARA CLOSES HER EYES FEELING HIM SO CLOSE.HE AGAIN TWIRLS HER AND PICKS HER UP FROM GROUND.SWARA EXTEND HER ARMS.
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (x2)

AFTER A SECOND HE MAKE HER STAND ON GROUND WHILE THEIR FOREHEADS WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER AND HEARTS WERE BEATING WITH SAME TONE.

(GUYS I AM SO SORRY IF I MADE YOU BORE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS DANCE STEPS)

Hall gets lights and swasan comes i senses because of loud sound of clapping.swara steps back while looking at sanskar. while different girls surround them.swara excused herself and went washroom.sanskar just saw her leaving.

swara splashes water on faces twice and closed the tap.her cheeks were burning and her breaths were still heavy.A flash of their closeness during dance passed through her brain.
"swara relax it was just dance....don't you dare think something else"swara scolded herself in brain and came out after wiping her face carefully.she went toward bar counter and asked for juice.meanwhile kunj,lucky,twinkle and ragini comes there.
"what?" swara asked seeing them staring at her.
she picks up glass of juice.

"nothing i am just so thirsty"twinkle said hiding her smile.kunj takes glass from swara's hand and give it to twinkle,in blink of second.twinkle blush a little and drinks it.swara slaps kunj on face.
"that was my juice..."swara said throwing daggers at him.
"she was thirsty..."kunj said,slapping her back.
"i wanted to drink that for fun...i was also thirsty"swara said and stamps her foot.
******************************
NIGHT