Part 8

NIGHT

"hey beautiful..."kunj said offering a drink to hot looking girl.
"hey.."girl said in fake sweet voice and took drink from him.kunj started flirting with her after getting green signal from her.twinkle was burning in anger.lucky and swara shook their heads seeing him doing his favorite work.
"i am going washroom..."swara said and left.
"lucky why this sudden party?" ragini asked from him.lucky rubs his back of neck.
"swara loves parties so we do every day"lucky said meekly.

"bhai you came here because swara wanted to party"kavita asked looking at him with narrowed eyes.
"off course she is our sweet sister'lucky said and leaves from there hurriedly.
"there is something fishy"kavita thought in mind.
swara comes out from washroom and gets confused seeing some people were gathered at one place.
she went there and saw the girl with whom kunj was flirting were standing with sahil and kunj was standing opposite to him.
"its done.if you win my girlfriend will give you a kiss and if i win then your sister will give me kiss"sahil said to kunj and left while keeping hand on waist of his girlfriend.swara gritted her teeth in anger.
AFTER SOMETIME.
"i will not kiss that monkey"swara said angrily crossing her arms.
"who is saying to kiss him....you just have to come there.i will win and will get kiss."kunj said with full confidence.twinkle looks at him with burning eyes.
"you don't even know D of driving"swara said making face.
"if i can ride on bike then i can drive car also"kunj said with careless attitude.
swara shook her head vigorously.
"sisters gives their lives for brothers you can't give a kiss"kunj said dramatically.
swara looks at him with narrowed eyes then picks up a bottle, breaks it on counter and offers to kunj.

"cut your vein then i will go kiss him without any race.you know forget kiss i will become his slave."swara said in dramatic tone just like kunj.
ragini,twinkle and lucky chuckled.kavita bites her inner cheek to stop her loud laugh.
"kunj don't worry we will take you hospital....go for it"lucky said patting kunj's shoulder.
kunj looks at sharp edges of bottle.

"if i cut my vein how many chances are there to survive?"kunj asked gulping hard.
"40 percent"swara said but twinkle cuts her.
"20 percent swara.....hospital is at 30 minutes distance.then there should be some doctor on duty.its 12 at night."twinkle said through gritted teeth.

kunj looks at twinkle worriedly.
"do i have any other choice?"kunj asked meekly.swara puts bottle on counter.
"hmm look there"swara said pointing at his back.all looks back.swara walks out from night club,sit inside car and zoomed off from there.
********************
swara was climbing the stairs in full anger and strikes with sanskar,who was talking on phone.
"swara can't you see."sanskar said in annoyed voice and picks up his phone from floor.swara didn't said anything, went to her room and close the door with bang.sanskar closed his eyes when she bang the door.meanwhile kunj and lucky comes there running.
"anything wrong?"sanskar asked getting worried.

"drama queen.....can't even give a small kiss"kunj said making face.
"swara yaar its just a small kiss"kunj said knocking on door.
"you will get a free boyfriend and don't you know all love stories starts with kiss.maybe after kissing him you will fall for him"lucky said standing near the door.
A sharp anger raised in sanskar.veins were visible on his forehead and neck.
"i will love to die before kissing that jerk"swara shouted from inside.

"now a days kissing are so common"kunj said beating the door.
"you both are so shameless,telling your sister to kiss someone"swara said trying raise some shame in them.
"swara don't be double standard...when you will make a boyfriend then also you will romance with him at that we will turn shameless and let you romance with him after marriage then what's wrong in turning shameless now"kunj said bringing a logic.lucky also nodded vigorously.
swara opens the door with jerk and slap on kunj and lucky face by using both hands.
"first thing he will be my boyfriend and future husband not some random jerk.i don't change boyfriend everyday and second thing its my choice to whom i romance"swara said pointing finger at them then again went inside and close the door at their face.
sanskar feels immense happiness after hearing her reply.