Part 21

"ma'am your medicine...."nurse said forwarding small white dish in front of swara.

"i don't want it...."swara said in harsh tone.

"ma'am please...i am ordered to....."

she was not able to complete when swara throw medicine away with jerk,being furious.

"who had ordered you,had left me alone here......what the need to do this?"swara shouted with full force and started panicking.she removes the drip with jerk and tried to step down from bed.she felt again sharp stabbing pain in her stomach.

"ma'am plz your stitches will get break...."nurse said worriedly but swara jerks her hands while breathing hard,tears falling down from her eyes.

white fog came in front of her eyes,she fainted and fall down,nurse holds her at right time.being stubborn girl she had not even eat anything.nurse make her lay down on bed,checks her stitches, adjust glucose drip to other hand,bandages her hand and comes out but stopped seeing sanskar there.

"i am sorry sir but she didn't take medicines...."nurse said in scared voice.

"give her anesthesia....she will be find after peaceful sleep"sanskar said sighing heavily.nurse nodded,goes inside and give small amount of anesthesia and leaves.sanskar entered inside the room after 10 minutes,knowing that she will be in deep sleep.

sanskar sits on stool,near her bed and takes her bandaged hand in his and kissed on it.

"first time in life i am not liking your stubbornness..."sanskar said and wipes tears from corner of eyes.swara's eyes gets little open and she had vague vision of his but she went into sleep again because of anesthesia.after spending one hour there he left.

*****************************

"nurse had someone came here?" swara asked lost in thought.

"no ma'am...."nurse said,give her soap and leaves.swara looks at her bandaged hand and bites her lower lip.

"he was here and was saying something.....he took promise from me that i will not leave him and he himself.....No he can't left me like this,reason is something else"swara whispered to herself then she looks at soap and licks her lips.

"you are so dead from my hands darling hubby..."swara smiles and  starts drinking juice.

EVENING

"ma'am where are you going?" nurse asked worriedly,walking behind her.

"home...."swara said in careless tone.

"ma'am you can't leave until your stitches don't get open..."nurse said,wiping sweat from forehead.

"stitches will get open after 15 or 20 days and i am not going to stay here so long....and give this to my darling hubby."swara said sweetly,pulled her cheeks and give her a folded paper.

"and i am sorry i misbehaved with you.....actually someone else anger i throw at you"swara said in apologetic tone and leaves.

AFTER 2 HOURS

"where is swara?..."sanskar said in furious tone.

"sir ma'am left and told me to give you this..."nurse gulps and gives him paper which swara gave her.sanskar takes paper from and reads it.

"you should not have come here....meet me at home and don't you dare said anything to nurse"

"i am sorry sir but ma'am didn't listen to me"nurse said with fidgeting fingers.sanskar looks at her,turns and walks out.

***********************

SANSKAR'S HOUSE

"what are you doing here?.."abheer asked with shocked expression.swara looks at him with narrowed eyes then give him tight slap.