Safe

We finally got away from the walkers and slowed down on running I seen a Walmart and said look over here we need more food and a vehicle I ran over to Walmart and Zoe hijacked a truck me and chandler when inside Walmart shot the walkers inside he went to the water and drinks I waited on Zoe to come in it took her 5 mins to come inside and when she got in she went to hunting and fishing area and I went to the food like always.i grabbed a shopping cart and went to the food I found a few cans of corn and green beans so I grabbed them I found 2 cans of peaches and got them and I got the last can of jalapeños and pickles and put them in the basket and went to the water area and seen there was only a gallon of water left and I grabbed it and seen chandler with a gallon of water and I walked out going to where Zoe was and seen her with backpacks and some catfish bait for when we got to the country. We all walked out of the store and put everything in the back of the truck and I got in driver seat Zoe in shot gun and chandler in the back.ok I said everyone ready?YES everyone said.so we drove off and I seem a sign that said prison ahead and I said lets go to the prison and get some stuff ok everyone said.