Becoming

I opened my eyes to see if she was on the ground but she wasn't she was still standing there and there was a zombie in the ground an another bout to bite her so I pushed her out of the way and shot the zombie.she fell on the ground but than got up surprised I saved her life.i helped her up and we became friends.we all ran back to the jail where I seem people running out with there stuff as I also seen zombies following them.CRAP!I yelled.they caught up with us and we all started running to the truck and cars I got into my truck so did my mom Zoe chandler and kristi I driver off following the others.we stopped at a crowded free way by cars so we all got out and looked around for a way out but there wasn't.so we all just got out I met up with the people who shot me but don't kno who I was so I kinda forgave them.there is 2 adults husband and wife Casey and Bryan.and 3 kids 2 girls 1 boy Cassidy and Kayla and Jackson.i spotted a camper so I ran to it looked threw the windows seeing no blood or people/walkers.so I opened the door and walked inside,with the kids Zoe and kristi I seen 2 bunk beds a foldout bed and 1 regular bed I also seen 1bow up mattress that was blew up and 4 palates.i walked to the bathroom to see acholhal pads and med bottles and tubes of nersporne.zoe walked to the kitchen to see the cabinets filled with powdered milk water bottles canned food fruit that wasn't old.than the other one had plastic plates bowls cups knifes forts and spoons Noah got out an going the keys so he started it seeing it had a full tank of gas we all said yay!he turned it off and found a map above him.that ha the whole state on it.i looked in a cup board and found some blankets quilts and pillows and a few rifles and daggers.i pulled the blankets out same with pillows and started counting how many people we had on our team.i counted 27.so I got all the kids to sleep as high as they could and they laid down with a quilt and everyone found a place to sleep 2 I was the only one left and I didn't want to sleep on a palate so I looked back at the cup board seen it was wide and long enough for me to sleep in.i got up ad walked I the door locking It and taking pieces of news paper and coverd the windows with it and tapes it on I also did the same to the window sheild.i walked into the kitchen empted my food and water into the cabinets and put my Guns and weapons where everyone else's was 2.i took out my 22 and 10 bullets and loaded it and it it in my coaster and same with my dagger.i loaded more guns the kids only got 5 bullets and adults got ten.i went to the bunk bed and woke the oldest up and stood them to use the gun only if they needed to on a walker. And went to all the adults for them to do that to that I went back to the kitchen after giving guns and cocked mine easy to fire but on dagger than out back in my coaster than opened a cabinet finding a peach so I grabbed it and walked back to my cup board and crawled inside and shut the door back while I was in there I found a little bit of rope I forgot to pick up and tied it to the door and a latch at the top in a slip knot so I can open it and only me.i Laid down covered up and fell asleep.