8

I wake up the next day feeling excited. Mom managed to convince the principal to let me start school today.

I jump out of bed and head to the closet to change. I want to make a good first impression since it's my first day, but all of my good clothes are either Hello Kitty related or not my style.
I end up spending five minuets deciding on a pair of jeans, blue jeans with rips in the knees from falling over, and an extra ten selecting a shirt to wear, a blue hello kitty shirt mom bought me for my birthday.

I go downstairs for my breakfast.
Mom's already set the table, put the box of cereal out on the table and poured me a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning, sweet heart," mom smiles, sitting down at the table, "did you sleep well?"

"I did," I reply, sitting across from her. "I'm so excited for school today."

Mom chuckles.

"If you ever want to invite friends round, text me so I can prepare something for dinner. Or let me know if they invite you over."

"Will do."

I eat my breakfast quickly so I don't miss the bus. Mom found out where it was and quickly took me to it last night to show me where it was.

Before I leave, I grab my backpack which I packed last night and quickly swing it onto my back.

"Goodbye mom!" I wave to her as I unlock the door.

"see you later Butters." She waves back.

I leave the house and head to the bus stop around the corner. Across the road, Stan and Cartman are knocking on Kyle's door loudly.

"Come on you stupid Jew!" The fat boy yells, pounding on the door with his fist so loudly a dog barks from someone else's house. "We're gonna be late! I'm gonna kick your ass if Garrison gives me a detention because of you!"

"Hey Butters!" Stan nods at me.

"Hi." I smile.

I continue my journey to the bus stop. The bus arrives at the bus stop at eight o'clock and arrives at South Park high school at half past eight. It's currently five minuets to eight, but luckily the bus stop isn't too far away.

Four people are already standing at the bus stop, dressed all in black and smoking cigarettes. One of them is a lot smaller than the rest and wearing purple lipstick, yet I'm pretty sure they're a boy. Another one is really fat and has long black hair which is almost the same shade as her tacky black dress.
The one stood beside the fat girl has dyed the top of his hair red, which kinda looks like a blood demon took a shit on his head. He's got a lot of acne over all of his face, but some of it is covered when his fringe falls into his eyes.
The last one is tall with a big nose and looks like he's older than the rest. He's got a walking cane in one hand which he's leaning on.

They all look up at me when I awkwardly stand next to them.

"Ugh, another poser," the fat one tuts. "They're so lame. I bet he doesn't even smoke."

"Conformists don't smoke, Henrietta." The small one rolls his eyes.

"Actually I do smoke," I butt in, "gimme a cigarette and I'll show you."

They all raise an eyebrow at me, but the big nose kid holds his cigarette out to me.
I take it.

"Butters what the hell are you doing?"

I look across the road to see Kyle, Stan and Cartman running over to me. Well, Stan and Kyle were running whilst Cartman was sort of waddling due to his size.
Stan wraps his arms around Kyle's waist and tries to pull him back, and although he looks much stronger than Kyle he doesn't stand a chance.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kyle repeats, smacking the cigarette out of my hands and crushing it with his shoe.

"Umm I was kind of smoking that." The big nosed kid glares at the ginger boy.

"Yeah, well you go ahead. I don't want Butters to die of lung cancer, thank you very much! How dare you force your cancer sticks upon such an innocent child!" Kyle yells, trying to break free from Stan.

"Michael didn't force it on him, he's not some asshole conformist." The kid with the fringe rolls his eyes.

"He took it for himself," the midget pipes up. "He said he'd smoked before and was just trying to have a nice relaxing smoke. Now unless you Justin Bieber wannabe posers want to slap my 'cancer stick' out of my hands, I'd like to return to my relaxing smoke."

He exhales smoke into Kyle's face to prove his point and begins walking off, presumably too annoyed to wait at the bus stop with Kyle.
The other kids shoot daggers at Kyle before following their tiny friend.

"Sorry." Stan mouths as he releases Kyle.

The ginger boy kicks the snow angrily, not stopping until the bus finally arrives.
We get on the bus and sit close to the back. I would've sat near the front, but Stan grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with them.

Stan sat next to Kyle and I, unfortunately, had to sit next to Cartman.

During the short bus ride, he ate five bags of Cheesy Poofs, four Kit Kats and a twix. I thought that was all the food he had but when he swung his backpack onto his back I could hear a lot of packages crinkling. No wonder he's so fat.

I get off the bus and walk into the school, feeling slightly nervous now I'm actually here. I'd kind of hoped Kenneth would be here by now but there's no sign of him.

"Hey there! You must be Butters," a pretty girl in a purple coat smiles. "I'm Wendy. The principal asked me to help you out since it's your first day."

"Thanks!" I smile. "I was wondering, do you know where Mr Garrison's class is? I have a double lesson with him."

"Of course I do, silly," Wendy rolls her eyes jokingly. "I know where all the rooms are, including the bathrooms, staff rooms and the library. Thats why I'm here to help."

"Gosh, you sure do seem helpful."

"Well then, we should probably get there before the bell rings or you'll be late."

She hooks her arm through mine and helps me push past the crowds of students all heading to their classes.
Luckily, we get there before the bell rings.

"Well, I'm in home ec so I'll meet you here after class to give you a tour!" Wendy waggles her fingers at me and heads off to her class.