Backstory

It was lunchtime at school,and it was a friday. After lunch we have 2 lessons till we are on summer holidays.I heard there was a new kid,but i havent seen him yet, there have been rumours that he eats people, But I don't believe that. I heard crying and saw a small boy being beat up by a gang of bullies. I couldn't let it go on any longer. I decided to confront them.

(p=pennywise, y=you and b=bullies)

i walked over to them filled with rage.

Y:Hey! leave him alone!

I shouted,they all stared at me and said

B: haha why should we?, were just giving little mr child eater a lesson.

Y:get out of here before you go over my limit.

B:oh what are you gonna do (y/n), tell on us, go ahead i dare you he's a freak.

y:oh.....so hes a freak?, Hehe did you even get to know him? ey? did you?, No you didnt, and your bullying him like the sun is going to explode. leave now.... you are reaching my limit boys, if you don't want to die I suggest you stop and run.

B:oh haha like your going to do anything to protect this freak.

My head dropped a bit my hair hiding my eyes, My eyes turned red, a demon tail grew out underneath my back and devil horns grew ontop of my head.

y: I SAID LEAVE!

B:okay...okay were going.

The bullies ran off and I turned back to normal, The poor kid had red pale white skin, red lips, a silver outfit, small fluffy buttons, brown lace ups and he had red lines coming from the bottom of his eyes and they connected to his lips. He had a few cuts that were bleeding on his arms and I helped him up.

y: hey, you okay

p: yeah,thanks......im pennywise whats your name?

Y: I'm (y/n), nice to meet you pennywise

P:nice to meet you too, (y/n)

Total words:318