The losers club find out what pennywise is hiding.

The losers club walked into the room and gasped, they looked around at all of the cages. When what caught there eye was the fridge on the left side of the room. Pennywise opened the door and untangled himself, he stood infront of them an evil grin on his face.

E: you! We don't care what (y/n) said, she is the kind one of the group, and sciency too. (y/n) believes that everyone is good, she even believes your good deep down, and all these children you kidnapped didn't deserve it.

Eddie cut the left trouser leg of pennywise's suit revealing the scar and he turned around hoping they didn't see.

E: Pennywise what is that on your leg?

P: nothing

B: then why did you turn around

P: no reason

E: then face us

P: nah

Bb: pennywise turn around!

P: nope

E:turn around!

P: no

They eventually had enough and Beverly pushed him and he fell over and the scar was revealed. Pennywise looked at the wall and didn't say anything.

E: ...

Bb: you were bullied as a kid huh?.....

Pennywise nodded and didn't say anything

E: no wonder..... The teacher let you outside and Henry followed you.....I saw but I didn't know what he was gonna do

Bb: none of us did

Pennywise said nothing and kept staring at the wall. A balloon floated around and it popped and all the kids were gone

B: where'd they go?

P: home......

E: you mean, you teleported them all to their homes?

P: Mhm exactly, and Georgie is at your house.

E: Georgie.....?

P: mhm

E: were gonna go cya

P: bye

Pennywise stood up and magically fixed his left trouser leg and walked to the fridge and picked up the poster next to it.

P: don't worry jenny, I will find you someday.....I wont give up on trying to find you.....I promise....