Returning to the losers club

I ran to the loser's club hideout and panted from the running. When I got my breath back I knocked on the door and eddie opened it.

e: oh,hey (y/n) whats wrong? you look upset and angry

Y: well, pennywise let all of the children go home right?

E: hold on, is it okay if you explain it to Bill, mike,Beverly ,stanley and richie as well?

y: uh sure

He let me come in and we went to the room where the losers club were making a plan to defeat pennywise.

E: guys, (y/n) is here. She wants to tell you something.

B: okay

M: sure

Bb: okay, what is it?

S: yeah, what is it?

Richie: heh...what is it?

Eddie sat down and i sat down infront of them.

Y:y'know pennywise let all the kids go home

Losers club together: Yes

Y: when we all first met by the pipe at the river, I brought my sister and she went missing there. Pennywise said he apologized for eating my sister, when he didnt eat any of the kids. Well all of the kids may have returned home but i still havent got my sister back.

Bb: woah...well we are making a plan to defeat him since you are the sciency one, wanna help?

y: mhm i know how we can defeat him....once and for all.........

I'm sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to create tension, please don't hate meh. Chapter 15is coming out today as well so. Sammy out!