Where are you...?

I was walking around the town when I spotted something on the ground, a missing poster and  I recognized the character and knew she was my sister. There was an arrow on the poster and there were more ahead I ran following the arrows when I bumped into Beverly.

Y: hey Beverly, where are you headed?

Bb: oh hey (y/n), I am on my way to find someone wanna come along

y: sure I'm just looking for my sister.

Bb: I'm not telling you to give up because you wont I know and I don't want  to be rude but you have been searching for her for 3 months, maybe take a break and hang out with us on the weekend?

Y: heh,... I guess you are right, sure I will meet you and the rest of our friends on Saturday where do you wanna meet?

Bb: maybe where we all first met eachother.

y: you mean by the river?

Bb: yeah!, we could all catch up, I gotta get going see you on Saturday

Y: cya Bev!

When Beverly walked away I decided to continue looking for my sister. I hummed the song that my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids. I kept wondering if I will ever find her I mean the last time I saw her was when......we met up outside the sewers......... So that means......PENNYWISE HAS MY SISTER!

Sorry for such a short chapter but it just builds up tension and also chapter 11 will also be out today. Enjoy and I  will see you soon.