Abuse as kids

Pennywise was waiting in the fridge that didn't have raw meat in it on the other side of the room. He remembered something and hoped it wouldn't be revealed to the losers club, along with something else.

                                                                      Flash back

It was nap time at the kinder garden and the teacher let pennywise go outside because he dose'nt sleep. Well he does but....he just got back from hibernating for 3 years and now he's a child like the rest of the kids at the kinder garden

H= henry P=pennywise KT = kinder garden teacher and y= you.

KT= naptime children, and pennywise since you don't sleep during the day now you can wait outside.

P:o..okay

Pennywise walked outside and sat on the bench playing with a blade of grass when he heard something. He looked to see Henry bowers the kindergarden bully standing infront of him holding a pocket knife.

H= look what we got here, the freak who's playing with a blade of grass, shouldn't you be in the sewers where you belong?

P: g..go away H..henry,Leave me a...alone.

H=  hah your name should be stutter wise

P: go away...p..please

H: no, I'm going to make sure you remember my name.

P: I...I will I..i promise

Henry lifted up pennywise's left trouser leg and put the knife to his pale white skin.

P: p...please don't

Henry started to carve the H

p: OW! s..stopit

Then he carved the E into pennywise's leg.

p: owww stopit h...henry

Henry carved N R Y into pennywise's leg and his leg was covered in blood.

p: l..leave me a..alone.

Pennywise said in tears. Eventually I woke up and walked to the teacher.

Y: miss please can I go to the toilet.

KT: yes you can dear, and take your time.

Y: thankyou.

I walked outside to see pennywise sat on the bench with blood dripping from his leg. I ran over to him worried.

y: penny, what happened?.

P: H...henry carved his OW name in my l..leg with a k..knife....

Y: do you want me to take you to the teacher?.

P: she wont believe me, I'm a demon clown and you know that.

Y: i'll get her anyway.

Total words 355