finding the daughter of pennywise the dancing clown

(don't play the song yet)

I was walking around the sewers when I saw something out of the corner of my eye, I walked over to it and it was just a red balloon. I walked back into the old run down house and walked up the stairs I went into the room wich I think is jennywise's room.

I saw a music box and turned the handle.

(play the song, yes it is piano but I couldn't find a music box version of 27 years so just use your imagination).

I realized this must have been jennywise's music box, I really wonder where she could be, I started to walk around and heard sobbing I followed the noise and came to a girl and she was crying by herself. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me, I recognized the outfit, hair, and her face and skin.

???= anonymous Jw= jennywise

y: hey, are you okay

She flinched when she first saw me and to be honest I don't blame her.

???: w..who are you? W...why are you in the sewers and n...no I'm not o..okay

Y: number 1 I'm (y/n), number 2 I am looking for someone and number 3 whats wrong sweets?

Jw: w...well me and my dad were walking around the sewers, when e..everything went black the last thing I saw was my dad being kicked to the ground and me being dragged away from him then I passed out. Also it's nice to meet you (y/n), I'm jennywise.

Y: nice to meet you too jennywise, do you trust me?

Jw: y..yes... why?

y: do you trust me enough for me to pick you up

Jw: yes.....why?

Y: I know where your dad is and your leg looks cold.

Jw: you do !

Y: I do

I gently picked her up and carried her through the sewers, I saw pennywise sat on the couch and I gently sat jennywise down and I looked at pennywise and smiled.

Y: pennywise, I found someone who has missed you!

P: okay who is I-

He looked shocked as he saw his daughter sat on the floor by me

p: J..Jenny?

Jw: dad!

Jennywise ran into pennywise's arms and welcomed me into the hug. Pennywise had a non creepy smile but a friendly and gentle one

P: I missed you so much!

Jw: I missed you too daddy.

After they got up jennywise hugged me and I hugged back.

Jw: thankyou for bringing me home (y/n).

Y: no problem jenny

She took of my hat revealing my cat ears and she started to stroke them.

Jw: hehe there so fluffy!

Y: hehe that tickles.

Jennywise stopped and ran back into pennywise's arms. Then I realized something and my ears drooped, My sister is still missing...