Chapter 2

Every adult was listening to the  conversation between the three children. They were also looking with disgust except for two women. Mikoto Uchiha was very happy that her son was making friends, especially with Kushina Uzumaki's son. While Mebuki Haruno was looking with shock. She was surprised that her daughter was talking to that boy after she said not to. "Well, let's go have some tea while the kids play." Mikoto said. Mebuki silently nodded.

"Let's go!" Sakura said. "Where?" Naruto asked. "I know a place where we can play!" she said excitedly. And Sakura dragged both boys to the place. When they got there, they were surrounded by Cherry blossom trees. "Woah!" Naruto exclaimed. Sasuke just stared in awe. "Isn't it awesome?" Sakura asked. "I love coming here. Now it can be our place!" The boys looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" Sasuke asked. "I mean this place is where we play. A private place just for us." She said.  "No one knows about this place?" Naruto asked. "Nope. Not even my parents." Sakura said. "How did you find it?" Sasuke asked curiously.

"I was looking for something to do since my mom was shopping and I saw a cherry blossom petal fly by me. I wanted to see where it came from, so I walked to where I thought the petal came from and I saw these huge cherry blossom trees!" Sakura gestured with her hands how big they were.

"Now we can play here whenever we want. Just don't tell anyone about this. Promise?" Sakura put her pinky out and the boys knew exactly what to do. "Promise!" They all said and locked pinkies.