Chapter 3

The next day, the kids were getting ready for their first day at the academy. "I'm leaving! Bye mommy!" Sakura shouted as she was leaving. "Ok!" Mebuki responded. At the Uchiha compound, it was quite similar. "I'm leaving now." Sasuke said. "Wait Sasuke!" Mikoto said. "I want you to bring your friends over after school!" Sasuke looked at her with a confused look. "Why?" he asked. "So we can introduce ourselves." "I know I met Sakura-chan already but I want to know both of your friends." Mikoto said. "Fine" Sasuke said. At the Uzumaki apartment,  Naruto was just finishing his morning ramen. "Alright! Now it's time to meet up with Sasuke and Sakura!" Naruto bounced out of the apartment and ran to the academy.

Sasuke arrived at the academy first and waited patiently for his friends. While he was waiting,  he noticed all the girls stopping and looking at him. "Wow!" " He's cute!" "I think that's Sasuke-kun!" Sasuke could care less about what those girls were saying. He just ignored them and waited. But he didn't have to wait long because Naruto came bouncing up to him and jumped on his back. "Yo Sasuke!" "Hey Naruto" and they fist bumped. "Sakura-chan isn't here yet?" "No. I got here first." Right after he said that, Sakura ran up to them. "Morning guys!" Sakura said. "Morning" they said. "Ready to go?" Sasuke asked. "Yea!" Naruto shouted. "You don't have to be so loud." Sasuke said annoyed. Naruto just glared and Sakura giggled. "Let's go in!" Sakura said. And they all went inside ready for their first day.