Chapter 4

Once all of the kids were inside, the teacher introduced himself. "Hello kids. My name is Iruka-sensei." Everyone responded with "Hi Iruka-sensei!" "Alright I want everyone to introduce themselves one at a time. Let's start with you." And everyone said their names except for this indigo-haired girl. Iruka-sensei went up to her and said "What is your name?" "U-um m-my n-name i-is Hi-Hinata." Everyone giggled at the girl's shyness except for a couple of people. "Well now let's start class!"

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids were let out for lunch an hour later. Naruto and Sasuke were at a table waiting for their pink-haired friend. "I wonder where Sakura-chan is" Naruto pondered. "I don't know. I thought she was getting her lunch" Sasuke said. Unknown to them,  Sakura was in the bathroom being picked on and bullied. "What's wrong Forehead? Can't fight back?" One of the girls snickered. The girl was kicking Sakura while the others were pulling at her hair. "Next time we see you with our Sasuke-kun, you'll get beat way worse than this." Then the girls left the bathroom. Sakura was bleeding and could barely move. Luckily the indigo-haired girl from her class came in and saw her bruised body. "O-oh m-my g-gosh! I-iruka s-sensei!" The girl ran to get some help. She came back with Iruka and one of the female teachers and pointed to Sakura's body. The female teacher went in, grabbed Sakura and they all ran to the nurse. By the time lunch was over, Sakura was all bandaged up. Iruka-sensei let Sakura and Hinata eat lunch while everyone else was in class. They talked while they ate and Sakura said that she was grateful to Hinata and promised to introduce her to Sasuke and Naruto. They went back to class after they finished eating and went through the rest of their day. At the end of the day, Sakura was bombarded with questions by Naruto and Sasuke. "What the hell happened to you?!?!" they screamed. "I-i kinda got beat up" Sakura said nervously. "By who?" Sasuke said dangerously. "J-just some girls from class. But Hinata-chan here got help for me" Sakura pointed to the shy girl hiding behind her back. "Thanks for helping her out!" Naruto said. "N-no p-problem. G-glad t-to h-help." Hinata said while blushing. "Well do you want to come with us?" Sasuke asked."Where are we going?" Sakura asked. "My mom wants to meet all of you." "I-i w-would l-love t-to." "Then let's go." And they all left.