Chapter, 6

Matt's POV

I saw her run out the room but i got up and ran out the door to be stopped by Carter.

"She will be fine just sit down." He said but i didn't listen.

Nash stopped me at the door but i pushed passed him. Im going to be a father and im not letting Hannah go.

I searched around the corner for her but she wasn't there. I ran behind the building to find her on the ground hardly breathing.

"Hannah?" i cried and picked her up and ran into the hospital.

I kicked open the door and the nurse rushed over.

"Oh my! what happened?" They put her in a hospital bed and rushed away.

I stood in my place just looking at my feet. I messed up bad. I caused all of this.

"Matt? what happened to Hannah?" Nash and the other guys were trying to get my attention but i didn't move.

"I messed up badly. This is all my fault." i cried and sat in the chair.

"No its not.. Why would it be your fault?" Shawn said and i shrugged.

"I got Hannah pregnant and i called her a whore." i cried harder.

"Sorry dude, but yeah its your fault." Aaron walked off.

"What?" Nash had no expression on his face and he just stood there.

Cameron's POV

"Bro let me go, Shawn is out to kill her or kidnap Hannah, who knows! let me go!" Taylor and Hayes pushing me away from the door.

"No dude, were not going to let you go, and why would Shawn do anything? Hes too nice." Hayes laughed.

"Damnit let me go! Yes he is! He's is going to kidnap Hannah and he doesn't know she is pregnant and he could do something else to her!" I tried to losen from there grip but it was no use. I need to workout more.

"Pregnant?" shit. They loosened there grip on me a little and I prounced across the room.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked.

"Hannah.. she is.. yeah."

"With wh-

"Matt." i said and they looked at each other.

"You can go." Taylor said.

"Thank you!" i sarcastically said and ran out the door to my car and drove to the hospital.