Chapter, 19

Hannah's POV

I heard a knock on the glass door of the car. I knew who it was so i just turned the other way.

"Go away Matt." I crossed my arms.

"It's Shawn." I turned around in shock. Why is he out here.

I opened the door for him and i sat in the passenger's seat.

"Are you okay?" He stroked my arm and i jerked it away.

"No...I apoligized to Taylor and Matt dont like it... He gets jealous i guess." i shrugged and he sighed.

"I can talk to him for you." He said and i shook my head.

"Its fine.. you dont have too." i looked in his eyes. It feels like im missing something about him. Like i forgot something.

"I want too though.. " He put his hand on my thigh and i pushed it off.

"Okay fine." i huffed. I dont think Matt is going to apoligize.

"Okay." he smirked and went up to the door. It still feels like im missing something about him but i dont know what...

Shawn's POV

I came up to Matt and sighed. I have it all planned.

"Im sorry. Hannah said she is not forgiving you and she dont want to get near you until after the babies are born.. i wouldn't get near her.." Gave him a sad look bit in the inside im excited.

"What? No! i have to apoligize!" he stood up and i pushed him.

"She dont want too see you." i gritted my teeth.

"Fine. im done. Im going home. She can find another ride." He yelled and Hannah came through the door as he pushed by her.

I came up to Hannah hugged her.

"Im sorry.. it didn't turn out well." Carter looked at me and i smirked at him.

She cryed into my shoulder. Cameron glared at me. He better stay away from her like i told him too.

Cameron's POV

That asshole told Matt the wrong thing i just know he did. I feel really bad for Hannah.

I pushed past Nash and Aaron and pushed him back.

"Hannah, we need to talk.. NOW."

I grabbed her arm tight and brang her around the corner.

"Cameron." She sobbed and squeezed my sides.

"Hannah stop crying.. Matt was going to forgive you." I sighed and she let go to look at me

"But shawn-'

"He was lying. He told Matt that you are not forgiving him and that you dont want to see him ever again.. Hannah he was lying, i heard the whole thing. i know you didn't say that." I sighed and she wiped her face with my shirt.

"I need to find Matt." She chuckled before looking at my shirt.

"Sorry." She laughed.

"Its okay." i smiled.

"I cant believe you are eight and a half months.. it could pop any second now." i said and we both laughed.

We went out of the hallway and into the dining room where everyone else was.

Nash accidently pushed into Hannah making her bump into the table really hard.

"Oh im sorry Hannah, are you okay?" he asked and she breathed heavily.

"Nash what did you do!" I yelled.

"Cameron." She looked down.

She nodded and water was dripping on the floor.

"Oh my god." i quivered.

"Her water broke." Taylor screamed and i picked her up and ran to my car.

I threw her in the back seat and Nash got in the passenger and Taylor in the back supporting Hannah.

"Oh my god Hannah.. were almost there." i panicked and was speeding.

"Cam slow down we are going ti get in a car wreck." Nash panicked and i ignored him as we arrived at the hospital.

I ran in with Hannah and the nurse put her in a wheel chair.

___________

Ermehgerd.