Chapter, 11

Matt's POV

I ran into the bathroom where Hannah was and put my hand on her back.

"Are you alright?" She threw her guts up while i rubbed her back soothingly.

"Matt, we need to make a doctor's appointment." She sat there for a moment and i nodded.

"Yeah just give me a second and i will call them." i grabbed my phone and went inside the guy's restroom while calling the doctors.

Hannah's POV

I was scared. I am just glad that he is keeping up with me. I thought when he called me a whore we would be done forever.

"The appointment is tomorrow at twelve." Matt interwined our fingers together while he helped me get up.

"I can already see a little bump." he chuckled and i lifted my shirt.

"Its adorable." i giggled.

"Your stomach?" he laughed and i admired his cute face.

"Yeah. i can tell that its going to be adorable." i laughed and pulled down my shirt.

"I want it to be a boy." He put his arm around my waist.

"Really? i want it to be a girl and name it Olivia." i giggled.

"Olivia?" he put his hand on my stomach.

"Yes, i love that name, do you agree?" i smiled.

"Yes i love that name. if its a boy i get to name it Caden." He smirked and i giggled.

"Caden?" i laughed. "its cute." i added.

"I knew you would." he opened the girl's restroom while another girl gave us strange looks while she walked in.

********************

Hey guys! i am so SOWWWEY. I had alot of homework to do and i had an SOL today at school and im sorry i didn't have the time to update ;(

Sorry this chapter was extremely short.

One question..

Should the baby be a girl or a boy?

Comment! ;)