Chapter, 8

Hannah's POV

Nash dropped me off at my house a couple days after what happened. I still dont know if i should forgive Matt or not. The good thing is i get to see my family after a week of being in the hospital.

I groaned as i opened the door to Hailey practicing her cheers in front of the door.

"Move." i bumped into her while making my way upstairs.

"Where have you been?" She said puting her hand on her hip.

"Away from you." i ran upstairs to my mom's room and opened it quietly.

"Mom?" i searched for her but she wasn't in there.

"HAILAAAY." I screamed as i trampled down the stairs.

"What." she flipped her hair.

"Where's mom and dad?" i rolled my eyes. "Why havn't they been calling me or worrying?" I said as she giggled.

"They dont care about you, they never did." she laughed and i picked up her phone and dropped it on the ground as it cracked. Her mouth was in an O shape.

"Oops." i giggled and flipped my hair and turned around.

I picked up my phone and called Nash. Looks like im not living here anymore. Im not dealing with this.

"Hello?" he picked up and i bit my lip, hoping he will say yes.

"Nash, i need to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"Well my parents dont care about me anymore and my sister is a bitch so can i live with you?" Wow i cant believe how weird that sounded. I mean, me and Nash had been bestfriends for eight years, we know each other pretty well so whats the big deal?

"Are you sure?" He coughed.

"Yes im sure." i sighed.

"Yeah, you can." he laughed and i giggled.

"Can you pick me up?" i went into the other room.

"Im with the other boys, but yeah we can all come and pick you up." he said and i laughed.

"Okay thanks bye." i hung up and screamed. I ran through the house and started dancing while 'The Bitch' came inside the room.

"What's your problem?" She eyed me.

"Im moving out so i dont have to see your ugly face! oooh!" i laughed and she scoffed and turned around, flipping her hair.

"Stop trying to act like your all that because you aint!" i yelled and she slammed the door in my face.

I laid down on my bed and waited for Nash. I hooe there not coming in because i dont want Hailey to come out and fangirl.