Chapter, 9

Nash Grier's POV

We all walked up to Hannah's door and i decided to walk in without knocking.

"You forgot to knock." Hayes yelled.

"Im not dumb." i chuckled.

"You sure about that?" Jack J asked and i gave him a glare.

"Hanna-" i stopped in mid-sentence when i saw Hailey walk out in a crop top with high waist shorts.

"Oh well hello there." Hailey and Cameron stared in each other's eyes.

"Uhm, hey." he cleared his throat and me and Hayes started laughing.

"Move out of the way, hes not interested." i pushed her and she scoffed.

"Who's this." she pulled on Matt's shirt and i glared at him.

"Move." He made his way through the door before Hannah walked to the door and slapped Hailey.

"Sheit." Taylor started laughing.

"Get your fat ass away from him." she growled.

Hannah's POV

I slapped Hailey as she held her face in pain.

"Sheit." i heard Taylor say.

"Get your fat ass away from him." i growled and my blood is boiling inside of me. I can feel jealousy inside of me and i need to control it.

"Sorry." i breathed and they stared at me for a couple seconds before recovering.

"Can we leave im hungry guys.. and girls." Aaron said as we all chuckled and got in the car.

"McDonalds.. please." Taylor hit his head on the window.

"McDonalds it is!" Nash drove off and i eventually got tired and put my head on Matt's shoulder.

"Im sorry." i whispered.

----------------------------

Sorry these last few chapters suck... Matt and Hannah will make up soon! Im happy because Matt lives in my state like 35 minutes away from where i live :P

Baiii guys! i might update tomorrow..