Chapter, 16

Matt's POV

Hannah walked through the door and i smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Im so glad your back, i missed you." I held her hands and she giggled.

"What's so funny?" i pouted and sat on the bed while she stood in front of me.

"I was only gone for four hours." She fiddled with my hands.

"Thats a long time!" i put my forhead on hers.

"Ugh whatever! im really tired." she plopped on the bed.

"But....." i trailed on.

"But what?" She lazily said.

"Nevermind." i sighed and she rolled over. God i love this girl.

"No, tell me." she pouted.

"I think we should plan things out for the baby... we havn't been decorating or anything really." i sighed and she sat up.

"Your right.. I think we should go to the store tomorrow and search for things..." She smiled and i chuckled.

"Yes!" We laughed until someone knocked on our door.

I opened the door to see Carter and Taylor staring at Hannah.

"Hey i just wanted to come and ask if all the guys could chill at Cameron's place.. Want to come?" He asked and i glanced at Hannah.

"She can come if she wants." He said and she shook her head.

"I can stay here.. you go." she said and i smiled and kissed her.

"I will be back later.. Call me if you need anything i promise i will answer." I smiled and left with Carter and Taylor.

Taylor's POV

Carter knocked on Matt's and Hannah's door and Matt opened it.

I stared at Hannah for a while before recovering myself. We usually talk often, i would call us really good friends but i want to be more than that.

We finally left and went to my place as everyone was drinking and i was too.

I couldn't get my mind off of Hannah and my eyes were blurry.

"Are you okay Tay? you look a little out of it.." Cameron waved a hand in front of me.

"I need to find Hannah." i smirked.

"What?" His voice filled through my ears.

"She's so sexy." i laughed and went to go find her. i have better plans.

********

Zayum!!! :0

I like my readers ALOT. ;D

I will update soon!