Chapter 17

Hannah's POV

I laid on my bed bored as i waited for Matt to get back from this party. Im sure there is going to be drinking and so is Matt.

Im little worried because i have never seen Matt drunk before. I shouldn't be letting him go.

I look down at my small baby bump. Its not so big, just a little bump and im wondering why its not bigger...

I heard shuffling behind the door and i walked up to it.

"Matt?" i asked and there was no answer.

I started to get worried and scared until I finally opened it.

"Tay-

I lost breathe when he pushed me up against the wall. His breathe smelt like alcohol.

"Get off me." i cried and that just made him pushed me harder against the wall.

"No i dont want too." his mouth came in contact with my neck and up to my jawline.

"Please." i screetched as he whispered in my ear.

"I said i dont want too." he smirked and his hands started to tug at my jeans as i struggled to get his hands away.

"Would you just stay calm!" he chuckled and tugged them down.

"Please stop!" i tried to get out of his grasp before he threw me on the bed.

"No." he said before kissing me on the lips roughly and taking off my top.

"Stop." i whimpered and he smirked.

He put his hands on my panties before there was banging on the door before Cameron came in and slammed Taylor down and started punching him.

"You asshole." Taylor muddered.

"What was that? i couldn't hear you. Say it again?"

"Asshole!" Taylor screamed before Cameron kicked him in the side before all the other boys walked in and seen what happened.

"Oh my god Hannah" Matt came up and hugged me and i cried in his shirt.

"What happened?" Aaron asked and i sniffled.

"H- He tried to rape me." i cried and Cameron came up to hug me.

**************

Ayeee.

Yassss

Yasssssss

YASSSSS.

no no!! Taylor deserved it >:[