II

❝I need you to focus on me
right now

Kim Taehyung's POV|

"Uncle, Kim Taehyun,” heard a Sofia's voice that was still sweet like a 4 years old's.

Turning with a smile plastered on my lips. But to my surprise a young girl standing there looking right through me. When did she turned into a young and beautiful girl?

Her features they are just like her mother's with a shade of dark brown hair, brown eyes everything is just like Sara, her mother.

The last time I saw her she was a little girl and now its looks like I am meeting a total different person, when did she grew up so fast, I thought I was bringing a child with me home but one thing I didn't know she is not a child. She is a young girl. A woman

When I was 4 years old my mother married another man when my birth father died, and that was Sofia's father's uncle (his father's brother) but wait a minute.

'Why the hell am I saying this also it doesn't matter. I am her uncle, not real but she don't have anyone except for me so I need to hold on my horses', my subconscious reminded me.

"Well, it seems to me you don't look as little I thought you'd be,” unexpected words slipped out of my mouth, why the hell did I just say that?

"Well I just turned seventeen",I heard her say, well as matter of factly at this point she was quite like her father, who knew how to handle such situation, which is good though.

"We should get going we have a long way to go,” said before walking towards her and picking up her luggage I kept it in the car.

"Thanks,” she says at which I nodded.

Walking to where the driving seat was. Hastily unlocking the door I got in, she was already in the car. I was about to start the car when I noticed her seat belt was not on.

"Put..it on your seat belt."

I told her, she looked surprised which told me that she wan not aware.

I kept driving quietly, but something was wrong. She was restless, she kept moving looking out the window, I caught her taking glances at me.

I halted the car to a sudden stop making the woman beside me to glance at my way.

"What's the matter why are you so restless, Sofia?”

My voice reached her ears. Fidgeting her fingers together like a simple act of nervousness. She looked at me anxiously and bit her bottom lip and how much I wanted her to stop doing it.