XIX

❝ Just a little bit
of your heart is all
I want.❞

• • •

S O F I A

EVERYTHING SEEMS cold around me, just prickle of warmth could be felt against my hand as if someone was holding it. My breath trembled as my eyes dart open, looking right into the brown ones. My heartfelt strange and my eyes widened when the realisation finally dawned upon me.

H

e was here, sitting beside me as he held my hand. His heat radiating through his skin as my heart warned me of the surrounding as swallowing I yanked my hand away from him.

By my sudden reaction he looks at me with surprise, raising his perfect brows my heart almost sank to see him this hurt.

“What are you doing here?”

I ask my voice sounding raspy with my sore throat, not bothering to stare at him I sit up.

“You don't know how worried I was,”he says moving closer to me but I move backwards, nervous.

"You don't have to be worried
about me,” I said looking upwards, as his face drops and he smiles at me ghostly.

His eyes flare momentarily in surprise.

“I would because I care—for you.”

I look up at him ,and he holds my gaze steadily. My heart beat quickens and my face flashes red, I wish I didn't hear that I wish he wouldn't have said that.

Why does he have such an unnerving effect on me?

"I .....I,” lost at his actions and his gaze I fumble to find words before I the door was pushed and a worried looking Park Jimin enters.

"Thank God you finally gained conciseness,” was the first thing he said when  his eyes met mine, as he steps closer moving to my side.

“I asked you to leave, Jimin,” Taehyung spoke his voice sounding deadly as I sense him glare at Jimin.

"I never went—I was outside standing do you think I would leave Sofia like that?” he says with raise of an eye brow.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, frustratedly as he patted his lips to speak up,“Can I get a glass of water?”

I had asked feeling the sudden tension raising between the two brothers as they both turned to stare at me.

“I'll get it",they spoke together at the same time and then turned to just glare at each other.  How mature of them.

“I said I'll go get it,”says Taehyung his voice sounding low.

"No ,brother I'll go get it,”says Jimin with a little gesture of his hands.